Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

groundhog

Re: The guys who gave advice then VANISHED
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2009, 08:55:59 pm »
I think a lot of people get fed up with being attacked for having an opinion, I know as it used to happen to me all the time on here!!
I have never heard such rubbish, people like you come on here spouting about nothing and blaming everyone else for everything that has gone wrong.... ;D

See what I mean!! I have gained a lot from this forum and feel that I have a lot to offer, ie my honest and unbiased opinion based on my many years of experience in this game... but then an idiot like this comes along and makes me not want to come on here anymore!!!!!!!! >:(

BORBRYCE

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2009, 11:58:04 pm »
I think a lot of people get fed up with being attacked for having an opinion, I know as it used to happen to me all the time on here!!
I have never heard such rubbish, people like you come on here spouting about nothing and blaming everyone else for everything that has gone wrong.... ;D

See what I mean!! I have gained a lot from this forum and feel that I have a lot to offer, ie my honest and unbiased opinion based on my many years of experience in this game... but then an idiot like this comes along and makes me not want to come on here anymore!!!!!!!! >:(

oh dear, it was a joke.

The big smiley at the end of the post gave it away groundhog......Twas a joke..and a good one. Dont be so serious.

Pj

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 08:09:27 am »
Morning all 8)

Londoner

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2009, 09:19:08 am »
We used to have some real plonkers on here with multiple identities who thought it was great fun to wind everybody up with stupid ideas.

Friday night used to be carnage once the booze kicked in. In some ways I actually miss it, can you believe that?

However, the golden days of this forum IMO was when WFP first started taking off. Some of the trad window cleaners took it like a personal affront to their methods of working. We had some very irate and impassioned posting about how it wasn't right and shouldn't even be discussed. Interestingly many of the biggest antis later switched over, realising it was more profitable.

They were good people and did much for the forum. The arguements about trad V WFP used to run for pages but it really aired the issues and got them out in the open. For the average window cleaner there was now way he could have got so much information and feedback from a single source.

trevor perry

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2009, 03:02:56 pm »
Tryng to think of a few people who have gone.... trevor,...david968....

Newbies who joined only this year have gone

im still here unless you mean another trevor
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

Mr Formby

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2009, 10:53:52 pm »
I used to look forward to Texas Girls monthly post

david68

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2009, 11:39:12 pm »
david68 still here, we started together around the same time, even use to phone you, and talked about getting your first van set up.

Regards dave
David

www.ccwin.co.uk

My learning hobby
www.dbritweb.com

martinsadie

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2009, 06:58:06 pm »
just noticed Seandyer2003 closed his account whos upset him  ;D

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2009, 07:10:40 pm »
I'm pretty smart, and good on forum lore, but i'm not up to speed here.Another hint maybe.

cozy

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2009, 07:14:23 pm »
I'm pretty smart, and good on forum lore, but i'm not up to speed here.Another hint maybe.

Forklift truck driver :(

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2009, 07:27:56 pm »
my mistake, you are still on page one.oops

I have never looked at the start page before, 180 online now, and 650 today.Thats a lot of window cleaners.

geefree

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2009, 08:19:42 pm »
david68 still here, we started together around the same time, even use to phone you, and talked about getting your first van set up.

Regards dave

Hi dave ,

How are you,?
Have you reached the pinnacle yet.?

Gary.

Trevor Knight

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2009, 06:29:25 am »
I post very occasionally now and just pop in now and they to see whats happening.

To be honest, as a mod I got bored deleting pure dross, as a posting member I just found I was answering the same old questions week in week out, which granted, I am always happy to help but reading people's opinions on some stuff just got tiring.

I mainly communicate now by email.
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

s.hughes

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2009, 03:52:42 pm »
i used to be on here a lot but only pop in now & then

pingu

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2009, 05:26:58 pm »
Now that I live in The Netherlands...I suppose that I like the English banter and this I believe keeps me here....

But hey it's nice to hear about other peoples days and the 'issues' that pop up...
Can get lonely this job.

And for others they either get bored with us continually taking the rise and of course all the nonesense we write when we have got the hump!!!

Cheers
Dave.

CCM

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2009, 05:43:37 pm »
I used to post here a lot, in a past life...ooh a few years ago now I suppose.  ;)

Pj

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2009, 06:39:09 pm »
This week I have been mainly eating Bourbons

pingu

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2009, 06:44:13 pm »
Whilst this summer season I shall be mainly wearing stretch jeans with a ra-ra skirt

gary999

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2009, 06:52:24 pm »
nice :P :P ;D

CCM

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2009, 09:41:10 pm »
Hello Sean

Nope, not Sean, whoever he is...gonna have to think harder...