Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ronnie paton

Re: F.A.O Ewan
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2009, 11:11:47 pm »
tell me a bout it some one comes on for personal advice from ewan and we end up with 4 pages of nothing all most................i dont think i realised till now why ewan got so much stick

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2009, 11:12:03 pm »
Actually Alex gives loads away he shipped 60 @ average £300 plus on day one. He has a website and is often away cleaning windows.

I could go on.

What really impresses me about alex is that he listens. You notice that if you pick an argument with most suppliers on here they argue back, but Alex takes on board what you say.

He phoned me up two days ago and introduced himself. I had just posted about his curent pr opps so I had no idea what he wanted. He started banging on about nuts and tensile stength, he certainly is very focused, I have to assume he phoned everyone up and went through the same speil. He's very impressive, a bit posh sounding, but all business.

I know that you are a diy weirdo Matt, and you probably work security somewhere with access pc ewan, but i can't tell you what i think to the size of his achievment. His product is fantastic and it will definitly make him a millionaire.

matt

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2009, 11:18:45 pm »

I know that you are a diy weirdo Matt, and you probably work security somewhere with access pc ewan, but i can't tell you what i think to the size of his achievment.

eh, you think i work security somewhere ? ? ? ( do you mean as a security guard ? ? ?  ), i can assure you, i am sat at home on my daughters / family PC whilst my wife has just watched a film on "fiver", she has just gone off to bed and the first episode of prison break has just come on ( funny watching it all again ) so unless this security job is in dixons / curry's and i can watch sky TV, your off the mark

matt

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2009, 11:26:38 pm »

I know that you are a diy weirdo Matt, and you probably work security somewhere with access pc ewan, but i can't tell you what i think to the size of his achievment.

eh, you think i work security somewhere ? ? ? ( do you mean as a security guard ? ? ?  ), i can assure you, i am sat at home on my daughters / family PC whilst my wife has just watched a film on "fiver", she has just gone off to bed and the first episode of prison break has just come on ( funny watching it all again ) so unless this security job is in dixons / curry's and i can watch sky TV, your off the mark

opppps i have read it again

i broke it down into colours, the security wasnt aimed at me

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2009, 11:30:18 pm »
sorry matt. i mean't ewan worked security with access to a pc (like joeuk). Glad you knew what i mean't with the diy bit.

But getting back to what we reveal about our selves Alex use's a customer card system, plastic hoselock reels, and cars instead of vans for wfp. He sells me £200 cox reels?

We are a funny bunch, and on that basis ewan is normal (okay i haven't got a clue what he does for a living).

matt

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2009, 11:33:40 pm »
sorry matt. i mean't ewan worked security with access to a pc (like joeuk). Glad you knew what i mean't with the diy bit.

i worked it out, no worries, its getting late is my excuse

But getting back to what we reveal about our selves Alex use's a customer card system, plastic hoselock reels, and cars instead of vans for wfp. He sells me £200 cox reels?

i guess if it works for him then no need to change

if its not broke and all that ;)

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2009, 11:38:22 pm »
Shut up haven't you got one of your rounds to make? We're slagging someone else off now.

You have a lot more in common with alex than i do.He's very good at what he does, brilliant in fact, but i'm not sure he believes any of it. He use's a drip tray rather than replace a leaky reel connection with a superior one.

Tosh

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2009, 12:16:28 am »
I reckon Ewan is Gayham Gould!  Long-term members here know who I mean.

;D

cozy

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2009, 12:20:00 am »
 ;D

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2009, 07:08:53 am »
half wit is extremly clever and sucessful.........i would take this has a compliment.

i dont see whats wrong with saying he had 200-300 customers and is biggest customer is £8k a year?

Nor I.  My only concern would be whether the business would look a bit light if that £8k customer ever cancelled.  It sounds like he could cover it though from what he's written.

Tosh

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2009, 09:45:13 am »
If you google for any business forum and have a look round there, you'll see posts that you will suspect are put up by 'dreamers' or 'penis wavers' trying to show off. 

Now window cleaning is a funny business in that the majority of us came to it because we couldn't be airline pilots; we probably didn't have much choice to do anything else if we wanted to earn a decent living; so I think there's a few shoulders with chips on round here.

So now what I tend to do is just read what I need and leave the dreamers and penis wavers alone. 

Ian_Giles

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2009, 11:16:55 am »
Ye gods.... :-\

All this thread required was a simple response from ewan...end of thread...simplse!  ;) ;)

Instead there has been no end of attacks on him (which I think he enjoys judging by the way he then winds the attackers up) and we now have 4 pages of nothing...
>
>
>
I knew I should have locked it after Ewan's 2nd reply... :-\

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2009, 11:32:51 am »
Yes its all Ewans Fault   ;D