Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cozy

Re: F.A.O Ewan
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2009, 06:58:12 pm »
Lets all have a group hug, aaaahhhhhhhh      ;D

Sod off, I'm sulking

ronnie paton

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2009, 06:59:35 pm »
depends how you read it i guess but i think he has answered it really.

he is still learning i guess proberly always learning........

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2009, 07:13:36 pm »
Ronnie do you know what a 17'xtel is ? An slx? have you ever used one? do you know what a george average is?Can you adjust a digital varistream? what does tds stand for?

Chances are you do Ronnie, these are the sort of details that you would let slip when talking about something else, and they would add vericimalatude, or detail to what you were saying.Not to mention any of these things ever over two years, having no preference for side doors, cut out ports, leaflet wording or printing.No stories to tell about custies hacking you off or amusing anecdotes.In fact ronnie if the only comments you did make were on the comments of others, then i would say you have no background in this business.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2009, 07:20:49 pm »
Slump

Each to there own  :-\ ?

ronnie paton

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2009, 07:22:24 pm »
so your saying you have read back through two years of posts?? and you doubt my background in this business???

please check my sites out and come and see my teams in action if you like!!!!

iv given advise to many but to be honest i got my self were i am now no one else and im not about to give my secrets away to every tom dick or harry.

hard work sweat tears has got me to be a succes in less than 4 years so i keep personal details to my self.

x tels and varistreams are commen knowledge why do i need to comment on them??

by the way i have a sl2 never used a 17 xtel i window cleanerpro do use a vari stream have two brodex systems.............

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2009, 07:23:49 pm »
stick wrong end Ronnie

;D

R W C

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2009, 07:24:55 pm »
I think what hes saying ronnie is he knows your a window cleaner as you know the ansewer to these things and can advise people on them but Ewan has never ansewered a post about a slx, xtel, varistream etc not you  :-\

ronnie paton

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2009, 07:29:27 pm »
oops sorrry slumps stick and wrong end is correct dave.

i would like to say though i agree with ewan poles or parts might help our job but they dont make a succesful business

matt

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2009, 08:11:27 pm »
No one braggs or swaggers more than me on here ewan.No one minds you disagreeing or having a contrary view.The issue is that you have no realistic comments on the actual job, or it's execution such as george or otherwise, systems, and equipment. Ie the suspicion is you are not a window cleaner. Not that that matters, but that is the perception problem.
if you wish to remain an enigma okay.

slumpy is right here ( you dont hear that often ;))

ewan posts can be interesting, but his answers are never direct and to the point, they allways skirt around the question and it ends up like a politicians reply to question time, his usual response was " you just dont understand, your not on the same level as me " or words to that effect, that seems to have stopped now ( does he give the common window cleaner a little more credit in the brains dept, i wouldnt think so ) now the response is even more " politicians waffle "

people go on about other giving ewan a hard time, i know i have been known to ( though i hope i am not classed as 1 of the culprits ), but he does give it out aswell and at times when he has a sidekick ( though he has ridden solo for a while ), it can be a little OTT

Slumpbuster are you running a window cleaning business? Because all we ever here about is equipment or equipment you say you have invented.

I personally do think you clean windows and make some money, (if that’s any consolation) possibly even pay some else to clean windows, but I’m not entirely convinced you are running what would be termed a recognisable business, please don’t be pedantic on this issue for example and say I pay tax, that’s not what I am talking about.

Well?

a classic reply

and a reply that means nothing

GWCS

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2009, 08:36:57 pm »
i think everyone should have to fill this out..

cant see that happening.

matt

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2009, 10:11:46 pm »
i have been busy tonight, i return to see another set of "politicians replies"

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2009, 10:20:25 pm »
but you don't like it Matt when i try to impose my values on you (hard working, successful, money is more important than a cuppa with an old lady who sees no one etc) And similary i sense ewan had his reasons. I just can't figure what they are.

matt

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2009, 10:26:02 pm »
but you don't like it Matt when i try to impose my values on you (hard working, successful, money is more important than a cuppa with an old lady who sees no one etc) And similary i sense ewan had his reasons. I just can't figure what they are.

slumpy, but i am not ashamed of my value's, i dont hide them ( for the record i started to  try and keep customer chats short now, i have found myself saying " i must get on, work to do " which is something i never did

ewan is very good at making "politicians replies"  nothing is clear cut, its as if he has a hidden agenda or something to hide ( a few have questioned if he is a window cleaner at all, he recently mentioned his work, so i take that at face value and trust him that he is a window cleaner, i guess just a secretive / politician like window cleaner

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2009, 10:28:16 pm »
From your comments you don't use George How do you keep track of your round?
Did you sell your original 200/300 customers? how much did you get?
What do you do now?

matt

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2009, 10:51:11 pm »
will posting on how you keep track of you round put you at risk, will it give competitors the edge over you if they knew how you keep track

you dont work for MI5 do you ? ? ? ?

matt

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2009, 10:56:57 pm »
No just makes my eyes glaze over

;D ;D ;D ;D

peter holley

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2009, 10:59:23 pm »
200 to 300  is a rediculous figure... is it 200 or 300?   a proper buisness thats tuned in would know!
ewan I like your posts as they are very good in a way that helps us to see that to build a good buisness its no good just pricing low and taking on any type of work... and that its worth focusing on a target customer which will take a longer time , and sacrifice , but will be best in the long run...

I too havedone this ... I set out my plan and 17 yrs on I think I'M on my way to where I want to be...
althouh my plan is a lot diferent to yours ...

but  EWAN... no one on this forum can enjoy gaining wisdom from your posts , because we cant take you seriously as you answer in riddles like a polotician...you never talk about window cleaning...its all buisness,,,

you may think were all nuts but we cant ALL  be wrong in our opinions about you!
why dont you prove us wrong by answering the questions at the start of this thread!
unless of course your afraid to incase mr tax man is watching...of course a PROPER buisness would have nothing to hide ;D

ronnie paton

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2009, 11:05:12 pm »
im getting all confused...........actually iv always been a little confused ;D

matt

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2009, 11:08:59 pm »
im getting all confused...........actually iv always been a little confused ;D

thats because you dont understand it  ;) ;)