This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jeff1

Question for Polewash
« on: July 25, 2009, 12:45:48 pm »
Do you cover a newish estate in Perth called Secret harbour? I may have a job for you in santa cruz, parkway.
If you do let me know and email me your details and I'll pass them on.

this is part of the place

Polewash

Re: Question for Polewash
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 01:41:55 pm »
Hi Jeff

I don't clean windows, I  was about to start a couple of years ago when I discovered  this forum. I had even got tank Varistream, pump etc and was all set to go when I had some health issues and it all got canned. Still like the forum and come on here to see what's happening most days. Feeling better now but have severe pain in arm and shoulder (different issue ie old age  ;D ;D) which would not suit window cleaning. I'm into satellite TV which is a bit easier but still involves climbing on roofs etc.

Secret Harbour is about an hour from here. Nice looking house ;) ;).  Not many window cleaners here and most are trad driving old bangers. I see one company that does WFP. But its different over here as you know. Australians get their lawns cut every 2-3 weeks and their windows cleaned once or twice a year. Lots of 2 storey houses here now and suitable for WFP but those flyscreens might create major issues and the heat in the summer would be interesting. I'm not sure how WFP would go in 35-45C temps.

All the best from sunny Perth  ;D ;D

John

jeff1

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 02:34:23 pm »
Thanks for your reply then John, I think any window cleaner could make a good living doing houses like the one in the pic as you see the whole pool area is surrounded by glass.

Maybe next year I can hire your gear from you for the day and I'll do it myself I'm not doing that lot trad  :o my sister has only been in there a few weeks and she wants them cleaned already  ::) Typical woman she's used to her windows being cleaned once a month so god knows how she'll manage in OZ  ;D  ;D  she's a top nob in the Royal Perth Hospital and my BIL is a paramedic.

I have close friends in Richmond NSW as well so I'm torn now on who to stay with because the distance is to far between them.

Hey have you ever thought of starting up w/c but you taking a back seat and just running it while someone else does the work? you could canvas the work yourself, I'm sure with wfp you'll be a hit you have all the add on's like screen cleaning, gutter cleaning and even pool cleaning, worth thinking about for a few extra dollars income in your pocket.

And I Just hate it when you end your post saying from Sunny Perth Just like my sister does  ;D and its winter over there and its still warmer than the UK  :'( :'(

All the best from the Dull UK  ;D ;D

Dean Taberner

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 07:23:26 pm »
Jeff,

I can get this job done for you at a price,

You'd be looking at around £2000,

Let me know if this is any use to you,

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dean

Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

jeff1

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 10:19:08 pm »
Jeff,

I can get this job done for you at a price,

You'd be looking at around £2000,

Let me know if this is any use to you,

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dean

Get in the que Dean I'm doing it myself now with free board and  Lodgings thrown in   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D