Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pole 2 Pole

It's the single best purchase i think i have ever made. Done a whole day and still feel as fresh as a daisy. Hell i might even muster up the energy to go out and have a few beers tonight :) Thanks to Alex and the team for rejuvinating my job.............and er, me. I even got a new pen and keyringythingy. Bargain x

easy

I'm at home now due to the rainy afternoon,my SLX is here with the neighbour while I was working today...The problem is that hes out....this is torture :(....

PS:To Alex & the crew.... Thanks for the speedy delivery

Pole 2 Pole

Oh that's gotta hurt  ;D Get the ladders off the roofrack and break in thru an open window...........I would  :) You got no idea just how good it is mate. You must feel awful.........I'm kiddin,patience my friend...patience  8)

clean

I'm at home now due to the rainy afternoon,my SLX is here with the neighbour while I was working today...The problem is that hes out....this is torture :(....

PS:To Alex & the crew.... Thanks for the speedy delivery

LOL go and start looking through and stroking  their windows looking for your pole  ;D

easy

Thanks......so what brush u using with the pole...give me some feedback please...

easy

At last I have it here,will have a look ...my neighbour wanting to know why I had a grin,lol.....

clean

At last I have it here,will have a look ...my neighbour wanting to know why I had a grin,lol.....

Because you are going to make love to your pole  ;D  ;D  ;D :-*  :-*  ;D

R W C

what size did everyone get.

Chris

[GQC] Tim

Thanks......so what brush u using with the pole...give me some feedback please...

The only brush (range) that's perfect for it. Superlite brush.

John Walker

Glad to hear the positive feedback on the SLX.  

Did my research and ordered one last Monday  (25ft)  - it arrived yesterday.  :)

Cleaned some local windows and found it excellent and so light to use even at serious sideways angles.

Ordered it with the superlight dual flock brush and 12" gooseneck.

No cleaning today due to prior arrangements but I'll be out there Monday - weather permitting.
BaxWalker Window Cleaning

Small but perfectley formed

If pure water is the future of window cleaning then the slx is the pole of the future.
Got home from work mines arrived , just cleaned my mums windows love this
Spit and polish

steven ainger

done 3/4 of a day today, until it peed down, with my new 18ft slx . very nice pole, luckily no problems with the clamps either.
 i was always concerened with the clamp arrangement but after todays use, nothing to worry about, piece a cake to use.

aiminvestor

Who is the manufacturer please?
Dictum meum pactum

GWCS

Had mine delivered yesterday and in 3 hours three of the nuts broke!

anyway got sent literally a dozen spare nuts today, but because of the heavy rainfall, the lazy postman spent the morning sitting in his car probably?? So ive only got them as ive come in.

got thru 3/4 of my days workload dispite the rain in the morning. Back out again Sat to catch up my overdues, and out sunday aswell doing one offs and conny roof cleans.

pingu

I'm waiting for mine to be delivered to me here in The Netherlands...more than likely another 7 -10 days...arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh

easy

Glad to hear the positive feedback on the SLX.  

Did my research and ordered one last Monday  (25ft)  - it arrived yesterday.  :)

Cleaned some local windows and found it excellent and so light to use even at serious sideways angles.

Ordered it with the superlight dual flock brush and 12" gooseneck.

No cleaning today due to prior arrangements but I'll be out there Monday - weather permitting.

John....

Will you suggest this pole reaches 3 floors at ease or idealy for 2 floors.The reason I will have to order one soon,as a few jobs are waiting to be done.
I went for the 18ft for mainly on domestic cleans and so far pleased how light this pole is...

Thanks...... Tony.

wfp master

sounds like wedding bells a few poles getting married ;D

easy

I'm waiting for mine to be delivered to me here in The Netherlands...more than likely another 7 -10 days...arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh

Get yourself on a  Paddle boat and come over...we put you up for the night.... ;D

pingu

I would but there are no orange ones...