Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

Re: Trolley system
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 10:29:29 pm »
Selling the information i mean :)

info is to share, i know the site has helped a fair few people, we get a few quid donated that does pay for the hosting etc etc

i am like saint matt  ;) ;) ;)

EZclean

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2009, 11:55:40 pm »
i run peter fogwill trolley from back of car, carry 6x25ltrs filled to the brim so nearer 30ltrs, back seats down, 4go across and 1 either side of the trolley just in front of wheelarches. trolley goes in the middle of boot space. it is a 50ltr trolley built to carry 2x25ltrs so is bigger than purefreedom type.
harris pole goes down passenger side.
50mtr mirco on cheap hose reel goes on the other side just nicely.
plenty of hose from trolley to connect to reel when put on the tarmac.
i come back at lunch and top up. could get another 2or3 containers in at a push.
changing the containers really slows you down alot and can get frustrating, but you adapt and make the best of it.
i've used it like this for 3months ish, and find it easier and less tiring than pulling the trolley around.
it's done me well so far, but i'll have a van soon and a proper tank.
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

seandyer2003

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 08:44:47 am »
i run peter fogwill trolley from back of car, carry 6x25ltrs filled to the brim so nearer 30ltrs, back seats down, 4go across and 1 either side of the trolley just in front of wheelarches. trolley goes in the middle of boot space. it is a 50ltr trolley built to carry 2x25ltrs so is bigger than purefreedom type.
harris pole goes down passenger side.
50mtr mirco on cheap hose reel goes on the other side just nicely.
plenty of hose from trolley to connect to reel when put on the tarmac.
i come back at lunch and top up. could get another 2or3 containers in at a push.
changing the containers really slows you down alot and can get frustrating, but you adapt and make the best of it.
i've used it like this for 3months ish, and find it easier and less tiring than pulling the trolley around.
it's done me well so far, but i'll have a van soon and a proper tank.

TBH i think the way im gonna do it now, is go in and get a van but have a tank for me to do fronts etc, and get the lad to use a trolley for backs sides, etc, i just wanted trolley now to start changing work over before i get van, but i might wait :(

Ideally he could use a backpack but its gonna be too much faffing running back to the car, id rather dump the 25 litre barrells along road and then work non stop:) And i can just see too much hose snagging with 2 hoses on one house, one is bad enough, and if its only doing fronts and side etc it shouldnt get too caught up :)