This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bad trippy

wheres Tosh????
« on: June 29, 2009, 06:51:49 pm »
Aint seen him on here for a wee while
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

cozy

Re: wheres Tosh????
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 07:10:55 pm »
Alive and well and posting in "nonrelated topics" mate. Don't forget, he is shy. :)

matt

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 07:13:11 pm »
mention the BNP

it a tosh red flag , he arrives like magic

bad trippy

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 07:54:46 pm »
BNP  :D

R W C

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 08:12:28 pm »

Tosh

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 11:25:48 pm »
Hi guys,

I'm still here and still running a small cheese window cleaning business.  But I'm happy, healthy, and worry free, so that's all that really matters I guess.

I think a more honest explanation of why I stopped posting in this area of the forum is that I stopped drinking alcohol a few months ago - I'm now tee-total - and the desire to abuse Ronnie Patton just disappeared.  ;D

Shame really, I enjoyed the banter, but Ronnie is on my Step 8 and 9 list, so he'll be hearing from me shortly.  (There's a secret joke in there somewhere for fellow members of my club).

Anyway, it's nice to have been missed,  Thank you.

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 06:31:02 am »
Hi guys,

I'm still here and still running a small cheese window cleaning business.  But I'm happy, healthy, and worry free, so that's all that really matters I guess.

I think a more honest explanation of why I stopped posting in this area of the forum is that I stopped drinking alcohol a few months ago - I'm now tee-total - and the desire to abuse Ronnie Patton just disappeared.  ;D

Shame really, I enjoyed the banter, but Ronnie is on my Step 8 and 9 list, so he'll be hearing from me shortly.  (There's a secret joke in there somewhere for fellow members of my club).

Interesting post.  Welcome to the "club".
Just keep away from step 13.

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 08:15:48 am »
Hi guys,

;)

Tosh

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 08:49:02 am »
 ;D ;D

;)

simon knight

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 10:20:31 am »
Hi guys,

;)

Sorry, but I'm going to show my total ignorance: What's "step 13"?

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 10:42:04 am »
Bill 'n Bob know  ;)

Tosh

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 03:07:00 pm »
Bill 'n Bob know  ;)

I know Bill did a lot of it, but didn't know about Bob.  Still, we aren't saints.

Tosh

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 03:10:43 pm »

bad trippy

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2009, 04:05:37 pm »
Went to a wedding over in Chepstow the sat before last, my word Tosh you must be slacking, plenty of dirty windows especially in that road where the babtist church is  ;D

simon knight

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 05:05:38 pm »
Bill 'n Bob know  ;)

Bill 'n Bob know  ;)

I know Bill did a lot of it, but didn't know about Bob.  Still, we aren't saints.

Must be a Masonic thing...I'll keep my nose out ;D

matt

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 07:48:43 pm »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm who said they missed you  ;)

Tosh

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 10:37:23 pm »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm who said they missed you  ;)

I just assumed it, being the positive slanty-eyed Geordie I am!  ;D  Cozy told me there was a post about me on this forum, but I was frightend to look because I was scared what I might read written about me.

I mean, I don't really want to know what you guys think about me; it'd make me even bigger-headed than I already am.

Tosh

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2009, 10:49:51 pm »
it'd make me even bigger-headed than I already am.

But thats just a mask anyway isnt it Tosh   ;)

No, it was an old joke really; I think someone clever like Oscar Wilde said it and I just copied.

;)

Yes, you're right; I can't help myself!

Tosh

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2009, 11:00:07 pm »
It doesnt really matter anyway Tosh, I was joking really; however, stick to your decision, and live by those 12 spiritual principles  ;)

I'm trying, fella!  But we're not a glum lot are we?