This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rise@shine

workers needed
« on: June 29, 2009, 07:57:35 am »
looking for window cleaners with experience of wfp to work around the country all expenses paid if overnight stay needed would be only part time work usuallly weekends and we would need an invoice for work caried out ideal for someone aleady working for a compamy but want more work on a weekend we pay £100 for a 12 hour shift. anyone interested e mail us at admin@riseandshineltd.co.uk or give me a call on 07958500281 and ask for shaun

wfp master

Re: workers needed
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 12:35:23 pm »
£100 for 12 hour shift at the weekend no chance double it and mite think about it. :)

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 03:25:38 pm »
£8.00 per hr. You have to be kidding right!

ronnie paton

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 03:35:30 pm »
why bother replying????

it obviusly doesnt suit you like he said it would suit some one employed but looking for extra cash, with the world has it is and un employment so high there would be people jumping at the chance i would think.

Would i???? no chance dont need to but but i wouldnt bother posting in that case!!

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 04:14:22 pm »
why bother replying???? Because we don't live in Iran and I am free to add my thoughts if I want to.

it obviusly doesnt suit you like he said it would suit some one employed but looking for extra cash, with the world has it is and un employment so high there would be people jumping at the chance i would think.

Would i???? no chance dont need to but but i wouldnt bother posting in that case!!Well you obviously did post ;D

wfp master

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 05:11:32 pm »
ronald why did u reply  ???

ronnie paton

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 06:31:37 pm »
because people seem to feel the need to distrupt topics and they end up swaying off what the topic is about, i didnt reply saying £8 p/hour wouldnt get out of bed for it....blah blah, double it and ill think about it blah blah.

He wants workers not intrested then let is thread pass

wfp master

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 07:01:23 pm »
ok ronald very sorry  :-X

GWCS

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 07:29:05 pm »
£100 aint that bad seeing that all expenses paid if overnight stay needed and it is just at the weekend.

Its would suit individuals working for others rather than sole traders.

Im assuming all equipment provided etc - so for £8 less tax when it comes to doing your self assessment its not that bad a wage for people that need the money.

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 07:42:16 pm »
IMO This is not an appropraite topic for this section and should be in the business opps section.

It is unlikely that anyone needing £100 for 12 hrs at a weekend working away from home would be in a posiition to submitt an invoice, or to wait whatever length of time it is for that invoice to be paid.

seandyer2003

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 07:51:29 pm »
£100 at night time i think hes said, if you were after extra money is ok, even if you have a job, can you work nights at weekend - probably not so if you need money and dont have alot of time in your schedule it could suit

£100 is £100 whether it takes 1 hour or 12 it still a reasonable amount of money

Many people work all night in warehouses for 6 an hour in 12 hour shifts!! So thats a third more

THe guy obvious has a business to run, who would pay more than £8 an hour??

martinsadie

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2009, 08:24:31 pm »
£100 aint that bad seeing that all expenses paid if overnight stay needed and it is just at the weekend.

Its would suit individuals working for others rather than sole traders.

Im assuming all equipment provided etc - so for £8 less tax when it comes to doing your self assessment its not that bad a wage for people that need the money.
less tax i would hope it would be cash in hand  ;D

seandyer2003

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2009, 08:27:10 pm »
Might be hard for him as i presume he will be paid by invoice and will have to show where that money is going, so whoever gets paid will have to invoice etc and get paid when he does

Rogue Trader

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2009, 09:53:24 pm »
the guy needs workers and is prepared to pay an ok wage for those workers so good luck to him , the only issue i can see is why advertise on here where probably 95% of the posters are self employed or employ themselves , maybe he shoud try Gumtree / Friday Ads / Loot etc.....

jouk45

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 10:49:29 pm »
i noticed this work applies in england only, and not  in scotland all workers would need to be licensed, and that is to much hassle for some big companys,

wfp master

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 11:52:25 pm »
£100 at night time i think hes said, if you were after extra money is ok, even if you have a job, can you work nights at weekend - probably not so if you need money and dont have alot of time in your schedule it could suit

£100 is £100 whether it takes 1 hour or 12 it still a reasonable amount of money

Many people work all night in warehouses for 6 an hour in 12 hour shifts!! So thats a third more

THe guy obvious has a business to run, who would pay more than £8 an hour??

where does it say  night time?  so you would work 1 hour for £100 then he says do another 11 hours for the same £100 strange.

JackiGab

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 10:09:47 am »
£100.00 for a twelve hour shift? All expenses paid (I assume meal, drink and accomodation)? Not a bad deal for someone who, as was mentioned previously, probably works through the week already. Lets face it, what do most of us do on a Sat or Sunday anyway besides sit on our arses or get over a hangover? Extra cash means doing extra work and if all gear provided and most of work involved using wfp I personally cant see where the problem is. I submit an invoice and I get paid in cash or cheque there and then at the end of my shift - wheres the grief? Id say its a situation that suits all concerned and to the doylem who said he'd want double that, well, its not you dealing with the running of the job, the tax, the insurance and the admin work involved pre and post job. If you have your own business thought you would have realized that. £100.00 to turn up and just graft with no other hassle? Id say yeah to that. 

EZclean

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 11:52:50 am »
12hr shift  :-X
working away from home  :-X
at weekends?  :-X
£100  :-X

you dont do cockle picking at Morecambe aswell do ya  ;D
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

trevor povey

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2009, 01:44:18 pm »
£300 for 36 hrs sounds ok IMHO.......  there are too many chiefs on CIU and not enough indians ;) ;)

p1w1

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2009, 04:33:13 pm »
£300 for 36 hrs sounds ok IMHO.......  there are too many chiefs on CIU and not enough indians ;) ;)
more like they think there chiefs lol.. ;)