Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

J~C~S.

. New
« on: June 20, 2009, 03:32:42 pm »

Alex Gardiner

Re: AAARGH!! 24 Volt pump help!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 03:34:13 pm »
It will probably run but not as it should, ie, run sluggishly.

Window Washers

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 09:10:45 pm »
I have found out from someone extremely tech ' y that it will just run slower than if it were wired up to 24v, (half the speed funnily enough  ;))which should be better flow rate anyway(ie 3LPM rather than 6)

Its a flojet 60psi 6Lpm

(Exactly the same as my 12v one, apart from voltage and current)

buy a pump that is 12v  ::) they are only about £80, and sell the one you just got, dont scrimp on the thing that makes you money as it will cost you alot more.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

concept

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 09:18:11 pm »
I have found out from someone extremely tech ' y that it will just run slower than if it were wired up to 24v, (half the speed funnily enough  ;))which should be better flow rate anyway(ie 3LPM rather than 6)

Its a flojet 60psi 6Lpm

(Exactly the same as my 12v one, apart from voltage and current)

buy a pump that is 12v  ::) they are only about £80, and sell the one you just got, dont scrimp on the thing that makes you money as it will cost you alot more.

love that ethos ian, but you know that.

i wish i had a higher limit on my credit card!!! :-[

matt

Re: 24 Volt pump
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 10:23:39 pm »
look on ebay, i got a 12 V to 24 V adaptor for something else, it works well and cost about 10 quid

i wonder how many use a pump when the battery is really run down, as that will be the exact same result