This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ronnie paton

hiring gutter vac
« on: June 19, 2009, 10:45:52 pm »
can you hire a gutter vac???

im based in manchester will or does any one know of any one that will hire a gutter vac out?

Window Washers

Re: hiring gutter vac
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 10:55:26 pm »
can you hire a gutter vac???

im based in manchester will or does any one know of any one that will hire a gutter vac out?
omnipole hire tham out.

Word of warning be prpared to be annoyed all day ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 11:10:00 pm »
have you used one??

how much??
I have a gutter vac I bought the kit, not that impressed with it right now, could be user error will see this week as I have a full week using it.

as for hire I think it is about £80 a day or can hire for a week, you would need to call them as the prices are not on thier site at the mo for some reason.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 11:10:46 pm »
How much do they charge Ian?
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 11:17:53 pm »
How much do they charge Ian?
For what ?

seandyer2003

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 12:14:37 am »
I think you got to pick it up though ronnie mate and its about 4 hrs drive away or something...

I posted the same thing a few months back see if i can find out...

PS.. checked my post and it was about as helpful as this one :) ie - not very :)

Glyn H

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 08:31:18 am »

ftp

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 08:37:57 am »
Bargain  ???

What problems are you having Ian?

Glyn H

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2009, 08:45:38 am »
Ftp
Our hire charges are based on what any hire company charges, for simular equipment.
All the  trades we hire to are very happy with our rates and usually you will need to book the equipment a week or so in advance.

ftp

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 08:57:27 am »
Glyn, why don't you put a price list on your site any more for purchases?

ronnie paton

Glyn H

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 09:55:08 am »
Glyn, why don't you put a price list on your site any more for purchases?
Serious enquirers always contact us by telephone or email for quotations.

The vast majority of our clients have no interest in the cost of the equipment, they just require to know whether it is suitable for particular locations and sites, orders for the equipment they require is then placed by the relivent purchassing departments.

Our Hire rates are featured on the site.

Ronnie
We hire equipment to the full extent of the UK from our premises and this may be collected or it can be sent and collected by courier.

Glyn H

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2009, 12:59:18 pm »
Hello Ronnie
Delivery to you is £25.00
Collection from you and delivery back to us is £32.00

seandyer2003

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2009, 03:12:59 pm »
Hello Ronnie
Delivery to you is £25.00
Collection from you and delivery back to us is £32.00

Thats handy to know :)

mick hay

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 05:29:42 pm »
have you used one??

how much??
I have a gutter vac I bought the kit, not that impressed with it right now, could be user error will see this week as I have a full week using it.

as for hire I think it is about £80 a day or can hire for a week, you would need to call them as the prices are not on thier site at the mo for some reason.

Ian

Hows the learning curve with the gutter - vac Ian?

Window Washers

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 06:17:23 pm »
have you used one??

how much??

Ian

Hows the learning curve with the gutter - vac Ian?
did better today :D, still feel like I have been beaten up though, that power pole is a monster, big learning curve.
cleared 3 sides of gutters today in 15 mins, so hourly rate is way up on that, on friday I had a nigthmare day, but made all good by the customer calling me to say should I need any recommendation he is will as he is very happy with the job done. (he should be 2 of us where there a whole day ::)

ftp

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 06:28:53 pm »
Is that sucking or washing? I'm interested to know how the pole handles when pressure washing.

mick hay

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 06:31:07 pm »
Glad to hear its getting better!!

are you just doing residential at the mo?...and do you think the pressure washer is a deffo piece of kit you couldnt do without? Im eventually getting the kit, but if can do without the pressure washer on residential, will be a lot easier as not a lot of space in the van!!!