This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richywilts

which 35-45ft pole????
« on: June 17, 2009, 11:46:06 pm »
alrite guys hows things goin? meant to be starting a big job tmoz but dont have the right size pole, im going to have to buy a new 35-45ft pole wat pole would you all recommend iv looked on alexs site but there out of stock for the superlight pole i dont really want to spend that much as its only a 3 times a year job.

any help would be appreciated cheers richy
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

[GQC] Tim

Re: which 35-45ft pole????
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 12:24:48 am »
Even if it's just a 3 times a year job, you will be able to do more work, and the pole will earn the money back.

Wait for the new Super-Max from Gardiners, or wait for the SL2 to come back in stock. If it's a lot of repetitive work, get the SL2, if it's a lot of up and down work, get a telescopic. Facelift's are good too.

matt

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 04:18:41 pm »
alrite guys hows things goin? meant to be starting a big job tmoz but dont have the right size pole, im going to have to buy a new 35-45ft pole wat pole would you all recommend iv looked on alexs site but there out of stock for the superlight pole i dont really want to spend that much as its only a 3 times a year job.

any help would be appreciated cheers richy

have you thought on a fishing pole

3 times a years doesnt seem worth spending BIG bucks on a pole

i have got my fishine poles upto 45 ft and used it at that, its very usable

total cost, about 120 quid

dave0123

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 07:19:06 pm »
How did you make that matt? are they light
Dave.

richywilts

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 07:24:37 pm »
im crap at diy had to faff around today with the old ionics ergolite 35fter i was given when i bought the second hand system it had no screw fing for the angle adaptor or brush head, but me mates quite handy so it a thought.there aint much use though really in the close vicinity to ellesmere port for that sort of work tho everything is really 2 or 3 storey.
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

matt

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 07:48:52 pm »
How did you make that matt? are they light

its a combination of 3 poles, 2 X Ron thompsom Zensorflex and the gangsta

yes, its really light and works very well

matt

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 07:49:40 pm »
im crap at diy had to faff around today with the old ionics ergolite 35fter i was given when i bought the second hand system it had no screw fing for the angle adaptor or brush head, but me mates quite handy so it a thought.there aint much use though really in the close vicinity to ellesmere port for that sort of work tho everything is really 2 or 3 storey.

if you can use superglue and 1 cut with a hacksaw and work out the correct way the poles fit together, your good to do the job