This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

macmac

Re: baseball caps
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2009, 07:54:13 pm »
I need some head protection too, but not too sure about the image baseball caps have nowadays  though. .

they might do a top hat if you ask  ::) ::) ::)

You would also require the embroided tails of course! ;D ;D

windowswashed

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 07:55:39 pm »
Can't beat a logo'd baseball cap. I wear one with my name on for customers in case they forget.

matt

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 07:56:08 pm »
I need some head protection too, but not too sure about the image baseball caps have nowadays  though. .

they might do a top hat if you ask  ::) ::) ::)

You would also require the embroided tails of course! ;D ;D

gold would look rather splendid

martinsadie

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 08:00:08 pm »
wear a blue New York Yankees baseball cap all summer and woolie hat all winter  ;D

wfp master

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2009, 08:11:40 pm »
Can't beat a logo'd baseball cap. I weare one with my name on for customers in case they forget.
matt i heard you wear a COWBOY hat. ;D

windowswashed

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2009, 09:10:59 pm »
Can't beat a logo'd baseball cap. I weare one with my name on for customers in case they forget.

Think you got us mixed up. LWC (Matt) Windowswashed (Wayne)

Window Washers

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2009, 09:35:57 pm »

Think you got us mixed up. LWC (Matt) Windowswashed (Wayne)
your not John Wayne are you ??? (sorry could not resist)  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2009, 09:38:54 pm »
I usually wear a nike cap or addidas.  ;D
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

Window Washers

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2009, 09:40:01 pm »
I usually wear a nike cap or addidas;D
All Day I Dream About  ::)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2009, 09:42:16 pm »
 ;D ;D
How are you Ian?
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

Tim82

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 10:31:43 am »
you can get hard hat sort of baseball cas from b&Q. bump caps i think theyre called

windowswashed

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 07:23:43 pm »
you can get hard hat sort of baseball cas from b&Q. bump caps i think theyre called

I wear one of them over Paignton when I'm up on some high roofs where seaguls are nesting. Have to fend off the birds from attacking me with my wfpole from time to time. Every now and then there is a big culling on the seagulls around here as it can be quite dangerous when the seagulls dive bomb at you, hence a hard hat at times. It's essential at times.

windowswashed

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2009, 07:25:51 pm »
Ian (window washers), my first name isn't John (Wayne) lol and I haven't got a horse called Trigger lol

mr D

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2009, 09:54:15 pm »

I wear one of them over Paignton when I'm up on some high roofs where seaguls are nesting. Have to fend off the birds from attacking me with my wfpole from time to time. Every now and then there is a big culling on the seagulls around here as it can be quite dangerous when the seagulls dive bomb at you, hence a hard hat at times. It's essential at times.

really reminds me of a time when a new lad was working and got on to a penthouse balcony then the gulls started dive bombing him. he was scared stiff and started banging on the windows shouting "let me in you barstools I'm being attacked" we were rolling up!!

back to the subject of caps seriously guys cap's with work logos look really professional but sport teams are a BIG no no. you might as well where a shell suit to work.