This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

luther1

Facelift Fusion just arrived
« on: June 13, 2009, 07:40:16 pm »
Been using it for 3 days and found it a great pole.Bought a 30ft one but have removed two sections as i'm on domestic for a while. Reaches over conservatories extremely well with minimal flex.Extremely light and have fitted a Gardiners brush(obviously)! I can only compare this pole to my Brodex carbon as this is the only other carbon pole i've used.(Initially wanted a Gardiners SLX but missed the boat last time round and just couldn't wait until the end of July?? for the new batch.Snapped the Brodex so was desperate!).
If it lasts as long as the Facelift poles people use on this site then i'll be happy. Great clamps and i just had to spend 5 minutes getting used to no 'stop' when you extend each section.  Would have liked a choice of hose connector for my £500 and tighter end caps but i'm just being picky me thinks.Overall,very pleased.

macmac

Re: Facelift Fusion just arrived
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 07:51:11 pm »
Been using it for 3 days and found it a great pole.Bought a 30ft one but have removed two sections as i'm on domestic for a while. Reaches over conservatories extremely well with minimal flex.Extremely light and have fitted a Gardiners brush(obviously)! I can only compare this pole to my Brodex carbon as this is the only other carbon pole i've used.(Initially wanted a Gardiners SLX but missed the boat last time round and just couldn't wait until the end of July?? for the new batch.Snapped the Brodex so was desperate!).
If it lasts as long as the Facelift poles people use on this site then i'll be happy. Great clamps and i just had to spend 5 minutes getting used to no 'stop' when you extend each section.  Would have liked a choice of hose connector for my £500 and tighter end caps but i'm just being picky me thinks.Overall,very pleased.

That's strange, a brodex pole snapping? never heard that before! ;D

luther1

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 08:02:32 pm »
Ha ha, i know,i was only pushing a window closed with it! If i was giving the misses a good hiding with it i wouldn't have minded.

macmac

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 08:07:24 pm »
Ha ha, i know,i was only pushing a window closed with it! If i was giving the misses a good hiding with it i wouldn't have minded.

;D ;D ;D ;D

NWH

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 08:21:31 pm »
Luther do the sections slide in and out easy,my facelift carbon pole slides up and down with ease i just wondered how it compared.

luther1

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 08:26:05 pm »
Yes,absolutely effortless,almost feels like its greased.

eddie d

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 08:49:16 pm »
greased eh

see clear lee

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 09:29:12 pm »

any chance of a pic you using it so i can send to them as they are giving away a pole to custys who send them one using there products ??

how do you rate the pole mate ? just wondering as im looking at another pole  that will last me a while, ive had the slx for a year now and the wear on 2 sections need replacing so im on the lookout for a replacement

luther1

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 09:56:01 pm »
If i knew how to download and send pictures i'd send a couple in myself! So far so good but will be interesting to see what its like after a year or so.
 If it lasts a year i'd be happy as it would work out having cost me only  £10 a week and potentially earn't me thousands. Is that a good way of looking at pole costs or not? Maybe just me.

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 04:45:00 pm »
Just bought one the end cap falling off  ??? bit annoying had to put electricians tape on end to stop it falling off ,not  as rigid as i expected.
Spit and polish

luther1

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 05:12:34 pm »
Jason,on your little warning sticker,does it say 'not to over extend,red band must not be exposed'. But there is no red band.I kept on pulling mine right out until i realised they must have meant the green band?

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 11:27:24 pm »
Jason,on your little warning sticker,does it say 'not to over extend,red band must not be exposed'. But there is no red band.I kept on pulling mine right out until i realised they must have meant the green band?
i would enquire with facelift mate as to why theres no red band , theres no point having a warning if the product aint right , if it says red band then there should be a red band if you aint got the red band then youve got a faulty product .
where theres muck theres money

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 06:40:19 am »
On a positive it looks well made better than extel hybrid,
Spit and polish

Russell oxley

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 10:10:19 pm »
The Fusion has a green colour section that is 6" in length opposed to the small red band that was on the old poles.

The band is green the same as the levers. ( a design feature) but this band should not wear off like the old red bands.

Granted the label should read  'do not extend past the coloured section'

Thanks for pointing this out.

Russell