This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

reflection

commercial wots the best way
« on: June 10, 2009, 09:14:22 pm »
iv been window cleaning for years now but never targeted the commercial sector i now want to target them but not sure what is the best way. if im driving along a road and see a big building i think id love to be cleaning that but do i just walk up and ask whoever answers the door, do i ring , do i write them a letter and who do i even ask to speak to dont want to look like a fool i want them to see me as profssional as my domestic customers do is there anyone in the know would give me some advise

poole bay

Re: commercial wots the best way
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 09:47:38 pm »
when you  talk commercial on here you wont get much back as people want to keep it all lol all i do mate is to go and talk to the people in charge and leave your number and say you would like to quote when it come up again sending leaflet you dont get much you can also ring them to thats the next best thing hope that helps regards carl... ;D

reflection

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 09:50:59 pm »
cheers thank you im from northern ireland will this help people help me as most of you are from accross the water so im of no competition to you  :-\ :D

supernova77

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 09:41:04 am »
iv been window cleaning for years now but never targeted the commercial sector i now want to target them but not sure what is the best way. if im driving along a road and see a big building i think id love to be cleaning that but do i just walk up and ask whoever answers the door, do i ring , do i write them a letter and who do i even ask to speak to dont want to look like a fool i want them to see me as profssional as my domestic customers do is there anyone in the know would give me some advise

Don't go after commercial at the moment... Hold fire until the economy starts to recover (if it ever does) - Then potential commercial clients will have the £££ to spend on window cleaning, and you will in a position to quote better prices.

Andy

bluez

Re: commercial wots the best way New
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 10:15:31 am »
cheers thank you im from northern ireland will this help people help me as most of you are from accross the water so im of no competition to you  :-\ :D

Reflection, when you see a building you would like to clean ring in first but dont say who you are ask lots of questions and make sure you get the name and contact details of the decision maker, then later call back all professional asking to talk to the decision maker and make them an offer they cant refuse.

There is no secret to getting commercial its the same as door knocking except that you needs a few buildings that they will be familiar with to name drop to show you have the capability of doing the bigger stuff.
hi