This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ftp

Picked up a job today for being slow!
« on: June 10, 2009, 05:45:14 pm »
I asked what was wrong with their normal cleaner "he's rubbish, can't reach the window above the conservatory either and we have watched you and are really impressed by how long you spend cleaning"
Wait 'till they are out!

LWC

Re: Picked up a job today for being slow!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 05:48:26 pm »
Ever fly around a house thinking they are out...go to put ticket through door and theyre in  ;D

cozy

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 06:00:02 pm »
That hashappened enough LWC, looks like nobody home so when they suddenly open the door as you are about to leave......

Embarrasing if you just had a quick wee on the hedge!! ::)

LWC

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 06:01:53 pm »
Never ever wee in gardens/hedges, you never know whos watching. My house has camera's all over it and you wouldnt see em...not worth it for a leak.

clean

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 06:05:04 pm »
Never ever wee in gardens/hedges, you never know whos watching. My house has camera all over it and you wouldnt see em...not worth it for a leak.

LOL,there was a post ages ago on here someone filmed a window cleaner having a poo in a garden and wiping his ass on his scrim  :-X  ;D  ;D

perfectpanesplymouth

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 10:13:42 pm »
why poo in the garden when you have a van and a bucket?  ;D ;D

CLEANGLASSUK

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 10:20:32 pm »
I had a wee through a freinds letter box once for a laugh  ;D

elite mike

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 10:24:15 pm »
I had a wee through a freinds letter box once for a laugh  ;D

post of the week ;D

lmao ;D ;D ;D

Washers

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 09:13:50 am »
Hell this post game me a right old chuckle this morning.

Very welcome as I am being made redundant in two weeks time! Hence my2 new ladders, buckets etc.

supernova77

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 09:37:28 am »
Ever fly around a house thinking they are out...go to put ticket through door and theyre in  Grin

Ha ha... I did a similar thing yesterday - I was speeding round a house (WFP) where I thought no one was in - Started the last top window and saw the woman of the house decorating that room - Doh!     I slowed down and then took some time wiping down all the downstairs sills with a scrim just to stretch it out a bit  :)

Andy

NWH

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 04:58:15 pm »
I asked what was wrong with their normal cleaner "he's rubbish, can't reach the window above the conservatory either and we have watched you and are really impressed by how long you spend cleaning"
Wait 'till they are out!
This made me lol because it made me think of the thread sometime ago when we were talking about how long it should take to do a 5 bed house lol,i thought you must be slow. ;D