Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Small but perfectley formed

Ladders
« on: June 10, 2009, 02:50:32 pm »
If you are in need of new ones check out midland ladders on the web ,brilliant prices free delivery and excellent customer care.
Just bought 2 new pairs with safety feet fitted free these are brill !
Spit and polish

charltoc

Re: Ladders
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 04:56:23 pm »
brought some last week the yellow safety feet are great will really make it that bit safer  ;D next day delivery  2 all for under a £100

martinsadie

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 06:28:43 pm »
brought some last week the yellow safety feet are great will really make it that bit safer  ;D next day delivery  2 all for under a £100
i thought the safty feet were great untill i slid 2 foot down a wall,have gone back to spikes now

tomy jackson

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 08:48:32 pm »
spiks are the best of a bad thing

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 10:26:50 pm »

elite mike

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 10:34:09 pm »
i thought the safty feet were great untill i slid 2 foot down a wall,have gone back to spikes now

come on down stan and have a day with me

have used articulated feet for over 20 years

never had a prob

perhaps they are not the same as mine  :'(

Ian_Giles

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 06:50:15 am »
This isn't about H&E issues.

All pointless and deliberately argumentative  replies deleted.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 08:32:41 am »
good call.

so are those ladders any good?

Washers

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 09:07:54 am »
Hi,
I am just getting into this business and have recently placed two orders with Midland Ladders.
Ordered in the morning and they arrived in the morning the following day, can't really beat that.

Their prices seem good too compared with other traders. One of the ladders that I bought was the Titan Classic 3.5m Triple which came with the yellow articulated feet which look like they will give far more support than without them. Though I must say that the bracketry could be a little bit more robust in construction particularly being aluminium and when compared to the size of the ladder stiles at the base. If you don't like them you can easily remove them.

I have'nt yet had chance to use the ladder in earnest as yet but it looks and feels top notch, all three sections can be easily removed and it came with fitted devices which lock the ladder stiles which is great for transporting and carrying the ladder.

The only downer was that the ladder didn't come with any protective packaging and as a consequence got a bit knocked about and two of the rungs got a bit of a ding. Couldn't be bothered to send it back as it does'nt look structural in any way.

martinsadie

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 08:32:20 pm »
good call.

so are those ladders any good?
ladders are good but i dont like the feet

martinsadie

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 08:34:58 pm »

come on down stan and have a day with me

have used articulated feet for over 20 years

never had a prob

perhaps they are not the same as mine  :'(
i liked them apart from when they slipped on a green flag, laddering out of stones on a slope the ladder reset when at the top,laddering of grass slopes

martinsadie

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 08:36:00 pm »
Mike have you ever used spikes that could be an eye opener for you  ;D ;D