This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

Re: what do you make of this
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 10:39:44 pm »
argh i see

i will point out that if i priced again it would most prob be 9 - 10 % more than 3 years ago, thus if i knocked 250 quid off it would be the same price as i qouted

i can see it now, its not £2,250 or 20 - 50 showrooms, its a series of showrooms on the same site, all done in and outside and its ALOT of glass and with new cars parked both sides of the glass, thus i put a fair price in

but no, 10 % of the price isnt 250 quid

not forgetting compound interest

A.J

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 10:47:55 pm »

I'm confused now matt ??? 250 sounds alot to knock off then! or am I miss reading £2.50

Hope you get the job buddy

Justen Uff

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 11:55:16 pm »
He just priced it in "open season" a couple of years ago, when you could sometimes throw fairy dust in peoples eyes and they would buy!

That was then, this is now.

Now we get the price right or else!  Right! 8)

matt

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2009, 09:20:16 am »

I'm confused now matt ??? 250 sounds alot to knock off then! or am I miss reading £2.50

Hope you get the job buddy

no, its 250 , it is alot , BUT i priced it very well

He just priced it in "open season" a couple of years ago, when you could sometimes throw fairy dust in peoples eyes and they would buy!

That was then, this is now.

Now we get the price right or else!  Right! 8)

about right, i didnt really need the work, i couldnt really see how i would fit the work in, i put in a price that was very good, i didnt get the job, no hardship, now even with 250 its still a well priced job

luther1

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2009, 08:28:46 pm »
I agree with Stan,give him what he wants.

reachandshine

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2009, 08:57:22 pm »
Had company with 3 car showrooms myself last year, company went bust owing me £2k!! Not gonna see a penny of it, still got few other showrooms but don't feel comfortable-the car industry at the moment is very unsecure and dealers are looking to cut costs wherever they can. My advice is to get written payment terms and if you can run a credit check on company.
"Your pane is our pleasure!"