This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

daz34zler

roundbuilders?????
« on: June 09, 2009, 07:01:44 pm »
hi guys, i am thinking of hiring a roundbuilder.
 i only want a small round to start (£500),
i live in south-east kent.....
any thoughts on this matter would be handy.....

thanks in advance...

Darren ;D

niceandclean

Re: roundbuilders?????
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 07:50:39 pm »
If you have the time it would be cheaper to do it yourself to start of with, to canvass £500 wouldn't take long imo if you go out in the evenings and weekends. I use roundbuilders.com, very good but always very busy.
There are a few companies on here as well. www.windowcleaningresources.co.uk/html/finding_window_cleaning__work.html

brianbarber

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 09:58:27 pm »
Darren , let me know how you get on,
there is a company based in bexleyheath, may be of help

Mr B
If in doubt.....Leave it out !!

wightsurf

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 11:05:24 pm »
Someone i know has been using roundbuilders, from what he tells me they have done a very good job. He has gone on to use them more than he first thought to get him more work. The pricing is good and the type of work that they have got him is very up market. Like electric gates and book in quotes etc,etc.

niceandclean

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 10:08:14 am »
Someone i know has been using roundbuilders, from what he tells me they have done a very good job. He has gone on to use them more than he first thought to get him more work. The pricing is good and the type of work that they have got him is very up market. Like electric gates and book in quotes etc,etc.

Ive been using them for ages, and this is the type of work i get as well, hence the reason i carry on using them. Takes a bit longer to canvass but when i get the work it is always quality. Has your friend had any commercial work canvassed yet by them? Ive had some very good work from them for that also.

wightsurf

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 10:15:54 am »
My mate has only just (2 months) moved to the mainland. So he is setting up from scratch. The area he has moved to is up market which has helped in gaining this type of work . As for  commercial this is next on his list , but he needed to set up a income base of domestics first.

niceandclean

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 10:41:47 am »
Oh right, well i wish him luck.

murf64

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 11:38:06 am »
y u not at work y dont u get dugs bro 2 do it for u u lazy .......

daz34zler

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 03:02:44 pm »
y u not at work y dont u get dugs bro 2 do it for u u lazy .......
thats not very nice mr murf64, anyway if you would care to compare these times of quotations with
oneanother, i think you will find that it is me that should be asking why your not at work....... ;D
not the other way round.......na na nana na!!  ;D ;D ;D