Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave.e

b&q poles
« on: June 07, 2009, 12:47:56 pm »
Has any body tried the's poles have a look and let me know what you think good or bad thanks dave

http://nextday.diy.com/app/jsp/product/productPage.jsp?productId=86648

Window Washers

Re: b&q poles
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 01:02:16 pm »
Has any body tried the's poles have a look and let me know what you think good or bad thanks dave

http://nextday.diy.com/app/jsp/product/productPage.jsp?productId=86648
depends what you want to do with it, I have tested one and the click buttons would do my head in, the harris pole is the better option IMO

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

LWC

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 01:18:38 pm »
The click is annoying as Ian said, go for the haris...and harris is cheaper and longer.

RO-Sheen

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 01:27:28 pm »
Yep, Ive got one. I bought the small one (think it extends to about 7'). I havent really used it though as it is just kept in the van as a spare. It feels a bit heavier than my trusty X-tel pole though but it works well and looks professional.

Dont bother buying the longer pole (I think that extends to about 12') The pole is too long and heavy for using on groundfloor windows and not long enough to clean 1st floor.

Like what everyone else say, go for the harris pole. The reason I didnt is because none of the B&Q's here in Oxfordshire seem to sell them. Anyone know where else I can buy them from? especially the 5m one.
Formerly known as GARGAAX

dave.e

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 01:29:16 pm »
thanks for the input guys i have the harris one but its the 3m  and i thourght b&q did the 5m but could not find them.

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 01:44:24 pm »
thanks for the input guys i have harris but its the 3m one and i thourght b&q did the 5m but could not find them.
if they dont have them in stock ask them to get one for you ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

paulben

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 03:28:31 pm »
use my harris all the time exept for 1 day a month when I need 6m just wish harris made a 6m
Do not steal the government hates competition

thewaterwizard

Re: b&q poles New
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 07:33:16 pm »
 i use these poles ground floor every day their great , quick and easy to use
 and cut one down for tight spots con sides ect

easy to convert even i can do it

robin

robin