This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JSMC

varitech any good?
« on: June 06, 2009, 11:19:36 am »
clicked on a link to their site in another thread and like that style of site. flicking through a book style. load sof parts on there which are harder to find on other sites.

Mr H

Re: varitech any good?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 11:36:22 am »
They are top guys and very good customer service.

Regards
Mr H

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 12:12:17 pm »
clicked on a link to their site in another thread and like that style of site. flicking through a book style. load sof parts on there which are harder to find on other sites.

What link is that?

JSMC

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 12:13:10 pm »

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 12:15:55 pm »
Cheers.

;)

NWH

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 07:09:07 pm »
They sold me a heater and after i got it they started to sell them with a free hosereel worth over £500,i got them a further 8k`s worth of business and asked them if they`d send me the free reel as i only missed the offer by a few weeks,they didn`t send me 1 and didn`t return any of my emails needless to say i won`t be using them again.

rz

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 07:19:16 pm »
are griggs direct a sister company as their catalogs look exactly the same??

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 07:28:55 pm »
Gutted NWH.
What makes it worse is that not only did you talk a lot of other people (probably people you don't know about) into going with this option by both praising it up and mentioning your disasterous L5 adventure, but also as one of the very earliest adopters you must have been one of the guinea pigs before the product was trailed on a wider scale.

What reel was it?

NWH

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 08:17:49 pm »
He said more or less you got £50 off the price of the heater what more do you want,as you say a lot more people would have got a heater from them due to me giving my opinion of it but this didn`t seem to make any difference it`s a simple case of thank`s for your money now you can get lost.

perfectpanesplymouth

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 08:34:38 pm »
i get everything from them with fantastic service  :D
i do collect my gear as they are only 1/2 hour drive away

NWH

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 09:11:53 pm »
Fantastic service,have you read anything i`ve said i have go them ££££`s worth of business and didn`t even get what i thought was deserved of me.The free hosereel was only introduced a few weeks after me taking delivery of my heater and i really thought Mike was a good bloke,seems you can`t be right all of the time about people.

perfectpanesplymouth

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2009, 09:13:55 pm »
Fantastic service,have you read anything i`ve said i have go them ££££`s worth of business and didn`t even get what i thought was deserved of me.The free hosereel was only introduced a few weeks after me taking delivery of my heater and i really thought Mike was a good bloke,seems you can`t be right all of the time about people.

i'm sorry you didn't have a good service but i found them to give me good service
my brother introduced me to them and they have looked after him really well

NWH

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2009, 09:21:11 pm »
You`ll only see how good a supplier is when the scenerio i was in crops up,saying there good when your simply just buying things is not a good gage of course they will seem willing and offer a good service.It`s when they might have to do you a favour or seem that they should due to you yourself helping them out like i did,as i say i got at least 2-3 people to buy a heater through me telling them or you could say selling it to them,i have also been told since that others also bought 1 due to my reviews on it.To have given me the reel would have just been a small gesture for me plugging the heater for them not that i had that intension but that`s just the way it panned out,when i was thinking of buying 1 he rang me 3-4 times asking if i was still interested in 1 but when i enquired about the reel my emails and phone calls were not returned like i say it`s only in situations like this 1 when you see the true person behind the telephone.

GWCS

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2009, 09:24:58 pm »
Kev Red was also selling its praises! Did he get a free reel?

I know they threw in a bag of resin when he got a new system in the new van.. hardly worth £500 thou

NWH

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2009, 09:31:17 pm »
He told me he didn`t but of course he did he`s not going to tell me he did is he,i told him to speak to Mike but he to got no joy for me.

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2009, 07:29:09 pm »
We use them all the time and can't fault them. We used them when they were working at Compton Cleaning Supplies and we use them now they're a seperate company. Top lads, top advice and a top service.
Come and talk dirty to us!!!