Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tom Mac

Water bills
« on: June 06, 2009, 10:11:52 am »
On your water bill you are charged a sewerage rate which i guess is worked out on the amount fresh water you have used. You only have one water meter so there must be a ratio the water company uses.

My point is that the pure water we make is not put back into the drains but goes straight into the ground as soakaway. Its only the waste water from the ro unit that goes to waste water.

Do you think that there is a reason to have your water bill recalculated and has anyone done it

Re: Water bills
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 10:19:37 am »
I think thats pushing it a bit. If you did ask the water company they may well suggest you should be on commercial rates if you are using it for business. At £2 pre cubic meter its not really expensive.

newpy

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 10:29:14 am »
If you tell the water board that you have soakaways, then you should receive a discount, i have!. They haven't even been around to inspect.

windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 01:28:43 pm »
If you tell the water board that you have soakaways, then you should receive a discount, i have!. They haven't even been around to inspect.
Done the same, but had to draw a map of soak aways and drains  ( i am not even wfp yet, will be soon ), did it to get the discount. I do believe that the water board are checking properties now...
---THE BEST YOU CAN GET---
www.windowcleaninginessex.co.uk