This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

baxey cleaning

indoor clean pole
« on: June 05, 2009, 04:20:09 pm »
just done my frist big job 35ft high with the indoor cleaning pole from baudoin . the pole is very lite and the spray system work grate the only bad thing is the pads get dirty very fast. so if you dont change the pads often  you end up just pushing the dirt around . the job will be much easy next time because the window had not been done b4

matt

Re: indoor clean pole
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 04:41:46 pm »
i have a job coming up in a next store ( well its planned ) and its got about 20 ft high windows

i have been looking at the flash power mop, looks like its do-able with my ali pole

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 07:59:33 pm »
I have been using this
 http://www.lifestylesathome.co.uk/Cleaning-and-Laundry/Tile-and-Window-Cleaners/sc1451/p1982.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=GoogleShopping&utm_campaign=googlebase&utm_term=%7Bkeyword%7D

for selected jobs its only got a 40min life until recharged but doesnt leave squeegee marks or drips. Got mine off the shelf at Lakeland Plastics.

Mr H

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 08:00:37 pm »
i have a job coming up in a next store ( well its planned ) and its got about 20 ft high windows

i have been looking at the flash power mop, looks like its do-able with my ali pole

http://www.varitechcatalogue.com/
You want page 19.....

You don't have to buy the whole kit if you will be using your own pole. Just the mop pate, some mops and a collar.

Call Mike or Richard on 01626-830830 and say Mr H sent you.....

Regards
Mr H

Ambient Services

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 08:37:28 pm »

Call Mike or Richard on 01626-830830 and say Mr H sent you.....

Regards
Mr H

Why?

You get it cheaper elsewhere.

Mr H

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 09:15:06 pm »
In that case buy it else where then........
Its just nice if companies know who is recommending them or where you got the info from so they know which advertising is doing its job the best....

Regards
Mr H

jouk45

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 09:36:39 pm »
just done my frist big job 35ft high with the indoor cleaning pole from baudoin . the pole is very lite and the spray system work grate the only bad thing is the pads get dirty very fast. so if you dont change the pads often  you end up just pushing the dirt around . the job will be much easy next time because the window had not been done b4
baxey, i would charge extra first time round, am sure a first clean should be applied same as we do with wfp,  then drop the price as it will be easier next time,

vision tech

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 10:01:45 pm »
MR H,
the wfp in that catalogue you showed on page 18,
are they a light pole, I fancied the 36ft one.
I started out with nothing......I still have most of it.

Mr H

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 11:35:55 pm »
MR H,
the wfp in that catalogue you showed on page 18,
are they a light pole, I fancied the 36ft one.

At 5.2kg its more than twice the weight of an SLx and more whippy but they are half the price of an SLx

baxey cleaning

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 04:38:25 pm »
dont have room to drop the price . just about got the job with the price i put in that humed and hard about it 4 a long time

baxey cleaning

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 04:43:17 pm »
mr h ) how do you spray the water on the window with the way you clean the inside / if high up

Mr H

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2009, 06:12:09 pm »
mr h ) how do you spray the water on the window with the way you clean the inside / if high up

Backpack or trolley connected to the wfp brush as usual but set the pump to max but only turn the hip tap slightly. This gives the force without the flow rate so giving a finer spray. Just give a very light spray on the window then dring down and swap to the Vikan or have someone with a secondpole read to clean once you have sprayed.
I'm looking in to fixing a small spray head on to the pole adapter or the brush pad but finding one that gives a very fine spray and not the water flow is proving slighty difficult to find.

Regards
Mr H