This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Platinum NW

Window Cleaning round for sale - North West
« on: June 01, 2009, 08:01:06 am »
Window cleaning rounds for sale in St Helens.Covers surrounding areas such as Widnes and Newton with expansion plans with maps for Warrington.Establish for 6 years in prime location with good customers. 7 fortnightly rounds and 4 monthly rounds.
Takes around 4 days to complete with WFP adaption ready if needed as all customers welcome the change
Turnover = £36000 - £39000 per annum

Net Profit between £34000 - £36000

Ask for further details-Rounds now being sold individually

Prices of the rounds range from £400-£5500
Asking price for complete round - £28000

Please leave an email and contact information and i will get back to you as soon as possible:
dmj.guest@hotmail.co.uk

Due to good customer relations buyer must show the same commitment and enthusiasm as ourselves

Best Regards

Daniel Guest
Owner

andyjm1

Re: Window Cleaning rounds for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 08:21:18 am »
Good luck with selling your round.
I see you are asking for approx ten cleans. Is three not about the usual acceptable rate for well established work?

Platinum NW

Re: Window Cleaning rounds for sale - North West
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 08:41:48 am »
Thank you - Regards to price it is approx. ten cleans im asking however i believe that it is worth every penny. The round has been run and set up in the most professional manner and is very profitable.

I have been approach a number of times for sale and on one occassion was offered over £35000 but refused as i was building this business and not looking to sell.

Steve CM

Re: Window Cleaning rounds for sale - North West
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 09:44:50 am »
Thank you - Regards to price it is approx. ten cleans im asking however i believe that it is worth every penny. The round has been run and set up in the most professional manner and is very profitable.

I have been approach a number of times for sale and on one occassion was offered over £35000 but refused as i was building this business and not looking to sell.

you should of took it and setup another with the cash.  ;) good luck 8)

jdemarco

Re: Window Cleaning round for sale - North West
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 10:38:26 am »
Window cleaning rounds for sale in St Helens.Covers surrounding areas such as Widnes and Newton with expansion plans with maps for Warrington.Establish for 6 years in prime location with good customers. 7 fortnightly rounds and 4 monthly rounds.
Takes around 4 days to complete with WFP adaption ready if needed as all customers welcome the change
Turnover = £36000 - £39000 per annum

Net Profit between £34000 - £36000

Ask for further details-will Divide round up or sell as one package
Asking price-£30000

Platinumcontracts@yahoo.co.uk
Wow 10 times the monthly clean ur very optimistic, sorry more like insane
There aint no way you gonna get 30grand for that. Answer me this...what are u actually selling?
J demarco

cozy

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 03:09:56 pm »
Just out of interest, I was under the impression a round sold for about 4 months turnover. Seems a bit pricey but makes me think about selling 1 of mine at that price.

Good luck with it anyway

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 05:48:20 pm »
If you were to puchace a business you would expect to pay the value of more than 1 years profit plus any stock or assets.

EZclean

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 06:11:50 pm »
only thing that is for sale is good will. no domestic good will is worth 10cleans/30k
its worth about half that tops.
but really its worth what someone is willing to pay
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 07:42:13 pm »
only thing that is for sale is good will. no domestic good will is worth 10cleans/30k

They may well be on contracts.

seandyer2003

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 09:22:37 pm »

I doubt it if its residential, which i think it is, i saw this round on window cleaning resources the other day

Its worth what someone will pay in the end, however if its bringing in 3500 a month? i presume?

Then usually its ten times the fortnightly value and 5 times the monthly in my area - manchester - which makes his round a little pricy, yet if it is a good round then someone with the money may well buy , but there will be few around, and finding them is the problem.

I would split into 1000 pound or 500 pound sections and flog at 5x monthly and 10 x fortnightly

ghood luck

ronnie paton

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 10:17:07 pm »
whats this good will most business are good will, if you buy a barbers are they guarenteed customers??
or a cafe do they sign a contract to say they will only eat here??
or a engineering company???

some amy have contracts but if you dont do the job properly they will have clauses to get out so all businesses are the same.

to many people under value there BUSINESS im not talking a round im talking a BUSINESS mind.

martinsadie

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 10:18:00 pm »

I doubt it if its residential, which i think it is, i saw this round on window cleaning resources the other day

Its worth what someone will pay in the end, however if its bringing in 3500 a month? i presume?

Then usually its ten times the fortnightly value and 5 times the monthly in my area - manchester - which makes his round a little pricy, yet if it is a good round then someone with the money may well buy , but there will be few around, and finding them is the problem.

I would split into 1000 pound or 500 pound sections and flog at 5x monthly and 10 x fortnightly

ghood luck
good idea not many will have £30000 to spend

R W C

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 10:31:03 pm »

ghood luck
good idea not many will have £30000 to spend

Speak for yourself stan  ;D

Platinum NW

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 08:28:27 am »
Thankyou for your input however overpriced some of you think it is i have found genuine interest in the round which may be subject to finance.

With regards to the price i agree with sunshine cleaning that you do pay more than one years profits on a business. With this in mind i think some people lose their business brains when they see rounds selling for lets say £4000 - £12000 but they dont ask why. Maybe its in a bad area or it isnt regularly cleaned or collected with bad debts or maybe the seller is on the dole and is cashing in on what they can before the winter comes.

This is not the case here-ANYONE who calls themselves a businessman and cant see that a business turning over £3000 per month with an asking price 10x that much repays their initial stake and returns a profit within the year should think again about their career.

There is even more potential for this business to grow and i include canvassing advice and maps of local estates which two of them are 300 houses plus which i cant do because of my schedule

Best Regards

Platinum NW

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 08:34:30 am »
I forgot to add that all my customers are prepared for WFP changover if required.I was buying one myself till last month when i made the decision to sell. However they understand the benifits and health and safety reasons why it would be cleaned with a WFP. They also know there own benifits such as longer lasting cleans and frames and conservatory roofs being cleaned with windows over conservatories that would otherwise be out of reach are accessable

This allows for the buyer to choose their own method of clean weather it be traditional or WFP

Steve CM

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 09:18:38 am »
I wish you all the luck. be sure to let us know if you do sell it at that price. It will make me feel good about how much mine is worth ;) ;D

I do think that you are right in buying a business as opposed to a round. i know that i have an extensive paper trail of what mine is earning. so many people think that by selling a scrap book with scribbles in is a business ::)

kw cleaning

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 10:30:56 am »
I would be very interested in the round if its still available- I will send you an email with my details so you can contact me so i can veiw the areas

if the round is as good as you say i would need to apply for the finance.
I think i could make you an offer in the ragion your looking for but we will have to discuss the matter further

kw cleaning

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 10:33:21 am »
I disagree with steve cm because the round is what you make it-if the work is there paperwork doesnt really matter because your buying the work not the business-you are not taking on any debts but your own

Alistair@AWC

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 10:44:16 am »
Kw, funny how you joined the forum only 2 hours ago and only reply to this post - You wouldn't be a ringer would you?  ;)

If this is a Window Cleaning Business it may be worth 10 x monthly value, but to be a saleable business it must have all the necessary paper work i.e audited accounts, be well established, well priced and compact.

Without this it is just a Window Cleaning Rounds worth 3/4 x monthly value.

Platinum Contracts of St Helens rings a bell, it wouldn't be the same round Craig Wright was trying to sell on here about 12 months ago at 4 x monthly value??

Platinum NW

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 11:11:12 am »
no-i bought some work from him but my company is platinum contracts north west. i used part of the name so it was familiar to the customers