This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tom Mac

American flyer distibution
« on: May 22, 2009, 09:31:14 am »
Bet no one tries this method ;D

I wanted to talk about this flyer distribution method once again primarily because I keep on getting phone calls from people telling me that it's working for them in unbelievable ways.

As a quick refresher, this is a way to distribute flyers fast by throwing them out your car window.

This idea was initially brought to my attention by Phil Ruthven. What he does is buy zip lock baggies at Sam's Club and sticks a flyer in each baggie.

He then sticks one rock in there along with the flyer and zips it up. In preparation prior to doing this though, he sticks all the rocks in a big 5 gallon bucket, drills 4 or 5 holes in the base of the bucket, and then fills the bucket with water. This washes the rocks and eliminates rock "dust".

When the ziplock baggies are ready, he loads 'em up and heads to his target neighborhoods and throws 'em out the car window.

The amount of calls I've received on this distribution technique has just been astounding. It has worked extremely well for everyone that has called me about it saying that they used it.

Alistair@AWC

Re: American flyer distibution
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 09:52:27 am »
In the UK that is called littering  ;D

At best it's going to annoy people and at worst get you fined.

p1w1

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 10:24:02 am »
Dont throw them to hard else you,ll end up smashing the window your trying to clean  ;D

big J

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 10:29:35 am »
can you not tell ...an idea from a nation that throws everything at your front door from newspapers to rocks.... but will not put your mail through your door.. I will be trying the sign idea but I doubt i will try this .... keep the ideas coming though  ;D :P
modern day methods ......tradtional values