This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

krispoppleton

Leeds Suppliers
« on: May 21, 2009, 02:00:04 pm »
Hey everyone,

I am looking at starting out as a Window Cleaner and was wondering if you could tell me where the suppliers are around Leeds ?

Cheers

Kris P

MJH

Re: Leeds Suppliers
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 07:01:07 pm »
Hey everyone,

I am looking at starting out as a Window Cleaner and was wondering if you could tell me where the suppliers are around Leeds ?

Cheers

Kris P

Dependable at cross green or on-line!!!

Good Luck!!

krispoppleton

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 07:04:17 pm »
Thanks MJH,

I will probably end up online eventually once I know what I am getting, but initially I wanted to use a shop.

Does anyone know of any others in or around Leeds ?

Many thanks

Kris P

MJH

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 07:06:24 pm »
Thanks MJH,

I will probably end up online eventually once I know what I am getting, but initially I wanted to use a shop.

Does anyone know of any others in or around Leeds ?

Many thanks

Kris P

No worries, where are you setting up?, i work in Leeds centre!!

krispoppleton

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 07:35:02 pm »
I live in Morley and am hoping to buy a round to get me started (so anywhere near sounds good), just want to be careful to not step on any toes.

You must be kept busy in the centre?

MJH

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 07:46:43 pm »
I live in Morley and am hoping to buy a round to get me started (so anywhere near sounds good), just want to be careful to not step on any toes.

You must be kept busy in the centre?

Yeah i am busy mate, don't worry about other folks just canvass where you want (other than my areas ha)!!

krispoppleton

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 08:13:08 pm »
I hear ya matey !!!

MJH

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 08:18:33 pm »
Gazzasp8 might know alternative suppliers in the area!

krispoppleton

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 08:40:11 pm »
Gazzasp8 was nice enough to point me in the direction of Ebay for rounds, never would have thought of that one.

Do us Window Cleaners just tend to shop and Cleaning Suppliers, I take it there arent dedicated Window Cleaning supliers ?

MJH

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 08:46:45 pm »
Gazzasp8 was nice enough to point me in the direction of Ebay for rounds, never would have thought of that one.

Do us Window Cleaners just tend to shop and Cleaning Suppliers, I take it there arent dedicated Window Cleaning supliers ?

On the internet there are tonnes of dedicated w/c suppliers, at least its delivered to the door, saves time and money popping into suppliers!!

krispoppleton

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 08:54:58 pm »
I was hoping that some suppliers would have notice boards with rounds for sale (fingers crossed), I am struggling finding a round/s on the net big enough for me to jack my job in at the mo.

MJH

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 09:08:31 pm »
I was hoping that some suppliers would have notice boards with rounds for sale (fingers crossed), I am struggling finding a round/s on the net big enough for me to jack my job in at the mo.

Not round here mate, get knocking on some doors!! ;D

Russell oxley

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 10:16:49 pm »
Hi Kris

We are based only 30 mins down road from you in sheffield or in leeds we have a distributor called airforce.

Russell