This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

borg

custys
« on: May 20, 2009, 10:58:05 pm »
Hi has any 1 been told by there custys that a company has been phoning them up and asking if they had a window cleaner i have had 5 in the past week.

Johnny B

Re: custys
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 11:25:40 pm »
Yes, it happens to me quite often. I have never lost a customer by this means though, so if I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. If your customers are happy with you, they will stay loyal to you.  :)

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 12:23:03 am »
It's been happening a fair bit around my way.  Automated messages asking if they want a W/C.  "1" for yes or "2" for no.  Although some would go for it, I imagine there could be a higher irritation factor involved than by leafletting or door knocking.

R W C

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 08:27:57 am »
Borg your not too far from me and I recon its probs the same company thats been doing it around my way, its not automated, the thing thats hacked off a LOT of the local lads is that the company is actually asking the custys what there current cleaner is charging and that they will be cheaper, the thing is ive seen these guys work as I got a call from someone who had there windows done by them and they where terrible, he hadnt paid them yet and dont think he will. Borg if you want the companys number or web address then you can email me.

reflectionwindowcleaning@live.co.uk

Chris

Rob.Hall

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 08:31:28 am »
Where are you based Boug?

Im West Sussex and not heard of this yet.

R W C

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 08:34:41 am »
Where are you based Boug?

Im West Sussex and not heard of this yet.

Maybe your custys havent told you yet or arent interested in changing, Chances are one of your custys has been done, A lad i know had loads of house in a row contacted in one street, one custy told him so when he asked the other houses they all said they got it too.