This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

FIRST CLEANS SCRUB
« on: May 19, 2009, 09:42:49 pm »
I done so many of these over the years and you all know on a first clean loads of water and your brush sometimes isnt aggresive enough...easier way.......backpack with gg3 diluted (just water from your tank if no backback) with the following on your pole easily made then once youve done all windows just go back over with your normall poles

Re: FIRST CLEANS SCRUB
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 09:44:12 pm »

Window Washers

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 10:00:45 pm »
Not sure about doing that on windows , but could be onto a winner for con roofs, good idea ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 10:12:28 pm »
It works fine on windows..its a window cleaning applicator only it has continuous water feed not dipping in and out of  bucket so you can scrub the glass harder than you can with a brush.....then you only need a once pass with your water fed pole after instead  of 2/3 but this works fine for anyone else

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 10:14:24 pm »
It works fine on windows..its a window cleaning applicator only it has continuous water feed not dipping in and out of  bucket so you can scrub the glass harder than you can with a brush.....then you only need a once pass with your water fed pole after instead  of 2/3 but this works fine for anyone else
I was meaning the frames sorry you cant get into them with an applicator
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 10:34:20 pm »
are you using a visea versa t bar there , the simple ideas are allways the best .
where theres muck theres money

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 10:56:05 pm »
That's pretty excellent. :)

NWH

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 11:16:09 pm »
Good little idea there but i prefer to just turn the heater on for the dirty jobs lol. ;D ;D

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 07:10:00 am »
Interesting idea though I won't be doing it myself.  Maybe it could be taken a stage further if it's for scrubbing very dirty windows.  There are applicator sleeves with a scrubbing pad down one side.  Maybe that would serve you even better?

ftp

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 07:50:51 am »
Fit a porcupine sleeve and you would have a formidable cleaner for cladding - no need to waste your money on hot water.  ;D
I think it's a brilliant idea, not that far removed from the indoor pad idea from that mega expensive Dutch company. You might even be able to use microfibre sleeves and much finer jets.
For cladding it would soak up those dirty drips that gather after a clean, would also hold tfr or a soap solution longer than a brush for scrubbing conservatory roofs. Biggest drawback would be that it won't self clean like a brush does.

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 08:56:27 am »
The reason really i made this is for the last 4 years ive been cleaning a building that has "self cleaning glass" right.....which is right by a main industrial road...now the builing has 50 6 ' x 6 tinted panes of glass that come down at an angle...anyway when i first cleaned with just water fed poles even after 3 scrubs you could still see the traffic film so it took 4 scrubs and 7 hours later ....but using this first with a back pack full of gg3 mixed first and then one clean with water fed pole after not only have i saved water ive also got the glass perfectly clean and also cut the time down to 2 hours each month .........SIMPLES ..........

Window Washers

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 09:04:35 am »
The reason really i made this is for the last 4 years ive been cleaning a building that has "self cleaning glass" right.....which is right by a main industrial road...now the builing has 50 6 ' x 6 tinted panes of glass that come down at an angle...anyway when i first cleaned with just water fed poles even after 3 scrubs you could still see the traffic film so it took 4 scrubs and 7 hours later ....but using this first with a back pack full of gg3 mixed first and then one clean with water fed pole after not only have i saved water ive also got the glass perfectly clean and also cut the time down to 2 hours each month .........SIMPLES ..........
Result......

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 04:51:39 pm »
Brilliant stuff. I will try to keep that in mind when a similar situation/job arises.

Slash

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 04:59:38 pm »
JUST BUY YOURSELF A PROPER BRUSH!,
I can't be faffing about with different gadgets! ;D

windowswashed

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 08:02:06 pm »
I throw a fly mesh scrim over brush if it's really bad to speed the job up.