Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

geefree

So , with Internet Banking.........
« on: May 19, 2009, 08:49:32 pm »
Up and running, ... i have been explaining to all my customers who hand me cheques... and they were more than pleased to accept internet banking.... so instead of taking the cheque i left them my bank details... asking for a house number and postcode as a reference....... this week i wish i had taken the cheque... it would be in the bank now!!

as they are still yet to send money to my account....

you cant win !!

could do with all their email addresses.now,,, to send reminders.

Window Washers

Re: So , with Internet Banking.........
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 08:50:48 pm »
Up and running, ... i have been explaining to all my customers who hand me cheques... and they were more than pleased to accept internet banking.... so instead of taking the cheque i left them my bank details... asking for a house number and postcode as a reference....... this week i wish i had taken the cheque... it would be in the bank now!!

as they are still yet to send money to my account....

you cant win !!

could do with all their email addresses.now,,, to send reminders.
you should give them standing order forms once per how ever often you clean
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

geefree

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 08:52:58 pm »
Good idea , do you use this system ian....?

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 08:57:17 pm »
Good idea , do you use this system ian....?
Not yet, something I have to do, is on the list but have to wrok down it to get there.

Save yourself hassle and do this asap m8. I wish I had done it years ago.
Another thing I will be having shortly is chip and pin.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

cybersye

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 09:29:55 pm »

this sounds like a good idea, is it expensive to set up ? any links for where to buy from ?

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 10:03:11 pm »

this sounds like a good idea, is it expensive to set up ? any links for where to buy from ?
about £25 a month plus % http://www.123send.net/

cybersye

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 12:10:15 am »

about £25 a month plus % http://www.123send.net/
thankyou Ian, shall look into it  ;)

pingu

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 06:11:02 am »
I have set a time limit for payments to reach my bank...in the event that their payment is not in my account within 14 days...I place a late payment fee of 5 to the account.

You could word it another way say...the price is 25 but if you pay within x days it is 20...either way it is the customer that has to pay within your agreed payment times.

Dave.

GWCS

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 09:59:56 am »
Ive found a lot of people are starting to pay by cash only. Maybe they are keeping tighter reigns on their spending.

But they are nice enough to put it somewhere safe - i just txt them to let them know im coming the night before.

I'm thinking about doing the chip and pin terminal next year - prob get it with the FSB although it might be cheaper elsewhere. Might consider buying a terminal to get it cheaper for less handling fees.

geefree

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 05:43:15 pm »
its taking as long to get them to pay online.... wish i had taken cheques now.... oh well , it will bed in.