This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

YWCS

. New
« on: May 19, 2009, 05:20:19 pm »

NWH

Re: price increase
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 05:22:00 pm »
Sounds like you did the right thing there then,going on those prices and the increases being accepted they wern`t worth doing before.

Window Washers

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 05:33:56 pm »

I only kept em on cos they are near other work I do,

but they are still awkward, crap jobs, I really wanted rid!!
as long as they earn money does it matter if they are arkward as long as priced right.

Good for you doing it though.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

GWCS

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 05:34:59 pm »

I only kept em on cos they are near other work I do,

but they are still awkward, crap jobs, I really wanted rid!!
as long as they earn money does it matter if they are arkward as long as priced right.

Good for you doing it though.

nice going.. still think of the extra money when you have to go do them next time.

rednick

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 05:40:02 pm »
wish i could that with my underpriced jobs,custies moan if i put them up 50P.

simon knight

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 05:47:35 pm »

I've got loads of underpriced crap but just haven't got the balls to up the prices at the moment...too many pointers on family cars around my way these days for me to start getting clever :(

Window Washers

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 05:49:23 pm »

I've got loads of underpriced crap but just haven't got the balls to up the prices at the moment...too many pointers on family cars around my way these days for me to start getting clever :(
if you have full books and or want to grow this is something that has to be done. Only you will know this m8 and can see right where your coming from.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

simon knight

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 05:55:37 pm »

if you have full books and or want to grow this is something that has to be done. Only you will know this m8 and can see right where your coming from.

I'll probably leave as is until next year when (hopefully) things have settled down a bit. I sort of get the feeling with some of my custies that they're looking for a reason to lay me off and for me underpaid is better than no pay.

abilol

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2009, 06:04:40 pm »
IF you want to get rid i would do them for you i have a small round in shipley but am always looking for new work
cheers laurie my email is laurieha_2000@yahoo.co.uk

cozy

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 06:43:32 pm »
I wouldn't dare try it with the good stuff, but if its bad underpriced, sometimes its better to lose it. I was really surprised they all accepted, but looking back, some of them have not had an increase for 5 yrs!!!

Laurie, you have mail!!

You are my hero mate. I try to be subtle when I put prices up. When new custies move into the areas I have, I bang in the new price. My Brit custies change every 2/3 years (Squaddies) so I don't have a prob doing it that way. With ze Gurmans, they seem to accept it on about a 2 yearly basis.

But you are still my hero ;D

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 07:03:36 pm »
Nice one. I had to do this some time ago and was suprised no-one cancelled.

A friend told me to always remember: "If you double all your prices and loose half your work you still earn the same amount!"