This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

custom made tanks.........
« on: May 17, 2009, 11:12:48 pm »
There are a few guys on here with custom made tanks, from memory NWH is one of them maybe Alex G also.

What I want to know is how are you securing these tanks?, I have about 2 weeks to sort this out and a post earlier completly changed my mind as was set to swop round one van now I am  :-\ cheers for that NWH.

Replies on a postcard

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

NWH

Re: custom made tanks.........
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 11:21:49 pm »
Mine went straight into my existing tank after i gave Neil the dimensions,your best bet to get the full benifit is to go for a flat tank covering most of the floor space,just tell Neil the make and model of your van and he will come up with the best option for you.Your looking at about £500 but it is really well worth the money and your van will drive completley different to the way it does now you wont know your carrying a lot of water even when full to the brim.You can choose where everything goes which is a real bonus as far as pumps outlets goes,he also allows spaces for DI vessels etc carved out in the tank.

NWH

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 11:23:40 pm »
Heres mine.

NWH

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 11:26:46 pm »
Sorry the pictures not giving much detail,the clear tube is the water gauge so i know how much i`ve got left and it works out that it will hold 592liters in a 500ltr tank frame,it`s the clever baffles that allow more water into the same space over your normal Wyvale tank.

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 11:38:28 pm »
I caNT COVER THE FLOOR AS WILL have generator and pressure washer in
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

williamx

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 04:00:11 pm »
Ian

You can cover the floor, but you will need some anglo iron that goes around the tank, you then lay another floor covering to create another floor.

You will lose around 12 inches in height but you will have the whole floor space for your other equipment.

William

NWH

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 04:27:22 pm »
You can have the tank any shape you require you can leave spaces for jet washers or the like if needed.