This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Hilton

Re: government corruption
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2009, 06:07:16 pm »
It beggars belief the attitude of some who are 'sick of hearing about it'

It affects your every waking (and sleeping ) hour that some of our politicians are corrupt.

Apart from the fact that if they are on take for such small incidental items think of what they are up to while they are supposed to be representing you.

Our troops fight in afghanistan with second rate equipment driving around in tin cans that get blown to pieces by road side bombs. What are are politicians doing? getting there moats cleaned.

While the Tarquins and Ruperts at the MOD arrange the next back hander of lucrative arms deals that run 14 years behind schedule and cost billions more than projected , our troops die for the want of some decent body armour.

Thats why you should care  >:( These so called politicians like the hideous Margaret Beckett who has two or three oher jobs apart from being an MP (how does she get the time  ::)) show absolute arrogance and total disdain for us poor schmucks who voted them in and have to pay our taxes on the very air we breath.

Midget Blears can scam off thousands in capital gains tax, you do it ,you go to prison. the ONLY reason she and the other crooks are writing cheques out is because they got caught.

But hey so what doesn't affect you does it  ::)

Wake me up when it's a perfect world please.

Servile  ::)

"Serve your masters with no debate
when you wake it will be too late"

This could have been written for you.

I wonder what would happen to me if I claimed interest back on a mortgage for 2 years when it had already been paid up,  then when caught said, Whoops , sorry old chap I did not realise, its just sloppy accounting.

Well if Simon was in authority we'd all get away with it but as we know your feet would not touch the ground as your dragged before the beek to be crucified.

cozy

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2009, 06:51:35 pm »

It affects your every waking (and sleeping ) hour that some of our politicians are corrupt.

Apart from the fact that if they are on take for such small incidental items think of what they are up to while they are supposed to be representing you.

Our troops fight in afghanistan with second rate equipment driving around in tin cans that get blown to pieces by road side bombs. What are are politicians doing? getting there moats cleaned.

While the Tarquins and Ruperts at the MOD arrange the next back hander of lucrative arms deals that run 14 years behind schedule and cost billions more than projected , our troops die for the want of some decent body armour.

Thats why you should care  >:( These so called politicians like the hideous Margaret Beckett who has two or three oher jobs apart from being an MP (how does she get the time  ::)) show absolute arrogance and total disdain for us poor schmucks who voted them in and have to pay our taxes on the very air we breath.

Midget Blears can scam off thousands in capital gains tax, you do it ,you go to prison. the ONLY reason she and the other crooks are writing cheques out is because they got caught.

Knows his stuff this guy, Hilton, are you ex forces?

simon knight

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2009, 07:01:03 pm »

Wake me up when it's a perfect world please.

Servile  ::)

"Serve your masters with no debate
when you wake it will be too late"

This could have been written for you.

I wonder what would happen to me if I claimed interest back on a mortgage for 2 years when it had already been paid up,  then when caught said, Whoops , sorry old chap I did not realise, its just sloppy accounting.

Well if Simon was in authority we'd all get away with it but as we know your feet would not touch the ground as your dragged before the beek to be crucified.

I didn't say I approved of what has been happening and I too like everybody am thoroughly disgusted and want the full weight of the law applied for those like Beckett, Doyle, Malik, Morley and Chaytor who have actually been fraudulent, in much the same way as it would be applied to you or me.

What I did say had you bothered to read and digest what I wrote was that the story has been done to death and that there are other things going on in the world. I also said that it doesn't impact our daily lives...how can it when all that's happened is that our MPs have been finally exposed as the sponging, lying and fraudulent scum they are...but I thought that anybody over the age of 10 already knew this!  And the sun will rise tomorrow.  And you will still clean windows. And your tax will still be what it is because what has been swindled is a tiny tiny drop in the ocean when compared to our national debt of £1.2 trillion.

All these self-righteous outraged people must be truly naive if they thought that MPs canvassed so hard to be elected soley because they cared for their constituents and weren't merely looking for a cushy number and the chance to line their pockets.

And "beek" as in magistrate is spelled "beak" .

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2009, 07:05:50 pm »
Some do.

If you dont you have no reason to participate in the thread.

ccmids

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2009, 07:07:08 pm »
whats this got to do with window cleaning

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2009, 07:08:43 pm »
One of the MPs claimed back £1.99 for a plastic squeegee on his second home

ccmids

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2009, 07:11:25 pm »
who ?

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2009, 07:13:00 pm »
I didnt think you gave a toss  ;D

ccmids

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2009, 07:17:05 pm »
who then ?

Hilton

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2009, 01:07:53 pm »
And "beek" as in magistrate is spelled "beak"
 ;D ;D did you mean 'Spelt'

Cozy;  I'm not ex forces just have a huge admiration for their efforts with one hand tied behind their backs.

It makes me so angry when another report comes in of a vehicle being blown apart by a road side bomb and our troops are killed or maimed all for the want of proper equipment. And now to top it all the new vehicles the MOD have orderd have turned out to be faulty ,Now theres a surprise.  >:(

Politicians should screaming from the roof tops about his but instead they are fiddling there expenses.

simon knight

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2009, 01:34:29 pm »
And "beek" as in magistrate is spelled "beak"
 ;D ;D did you mean 'Spelt'

Cozy;  I'm not ex forces just have a huge admiration for their efforts with one hand tied behind their backs.

It makes me so angry when another report comes in of a vehicle being blown apart by a road side bomb and our troops are killed or maimed all for the want of proper equipment. And now to top it all the new vehicles the MOD have orderd have turned out to be faulty ,Now theres a surprise.  >:(

Politicians should screaming from the roof tops about his but instead they are fiddling there expenses.

No I meant "spelled". Refer to your dictionary and you'll find that either is correct...if you have a dictionary that is ;)

Oh and whilst we are on the subject of spelling:  "...as your dragged before the beek to be crucified".  I think you meant to say: "...as you're (you are) dragged before the beek to be crucified".

;D ;D ;D

drwindows

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2009, 02:57:07 pm »
The only people I know who are up-in-arms about this, are those in the public eye and chavs.

Londoner

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2009, 03:48:33 pm »
No, its important because they set themselves up on a pedistal as politicians. They are the ones who pontificate about whats right and whats wrong every day of their lives. Thats what politicians do.

So now they have been caught out its absolutely GREAT to watch them squirming and wriggling in front of the TV cameras.  Making excuses that they know nobody is going to believe.

ccmids

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2009, 05:09:21 pm »
The only people I know who are up-in-arms about this, are those in the public eye and chavs.

well said ;D

Tosh

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2009, 05:12:11 pm »

well said ;D

I'm not sure about that.  The Daily Telegraph isn't a red-top chav paper; chavs wouldn't buy it.

Oh, it's just breaking on the news that David Blunket has been fingered for purchasing a motorbike and binoculars on expenses.

ccmids

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2009, 05:14:47 pm »
love it ;D ;D

Hilton

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2009, 07:07:53 pm »
did you mean 'Spelt'

Whoosh there it goes right over your head  ::)

You are very wrong if you think this will all go away before the weeks out, most politicians will be hoping thats the case and that most of Joe public have the same attitude as you.

But not this time, I can see an general election being called early, the clueless  speaker in the house of commons being replaced and Gordon brown being ousted before long.

UKIP will beat labour into second place in the EURO elections (eu, now thats another story) and I wouldn't be surprised if this country ends up with a constitution, which would make us citizens instead of subjects. At the moment only the Queen can dissolve parliment (which may yet happen) with a written constitution we would have the right to remove any MP at any time who turned out to be a crook.

'You are' right though  that we have to get on with our lives, that does not mean that we can't be angry about the tossers in parliment
and let them know that we will not stand for it any longer.

The rest of you can just go along for the ride and let others sort your life out for you.

ccmids

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2009, 07:35:26 pm »
i want to vote for you youre good ;D

simon knight

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2009, 08:12:22 am »
did you mean 'Spelt'

Whoosh there it goes right over your head  ::)

Oh I see...you knew all along that there were 2 ways of spelling the past tense of the word spell and were teasing me ;D

Anyway enough now.