This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MSTAV

Re: What is the cheapest factory fitted HOT WFP system?
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2009, 08:37:17 pm »
im the same i cant see how on residential it can be any faster. i go up and down once on every window then rinse. id do the same hot or cold and would get same result. first cleans or grubby comercial id imagine would be much better hot but i have never tried so i cant realy comment. just defo cant see how id clean my residential customers any quicker.

sair

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 03:00:05 pm »
been cleaning with wfp cold over 10 years now, just tried hot last two weeks no comparison to cold wfp.

birds poo comes off so easy, less rinsing, less water needed, and yes why who knows, quicker by about 30 % also less energy needed to clean, which is important to me

dislikes ONE hose to soft catches on wall easier, but winding in is pleasant, just need to use brain bit more when laying out the hose .

is it worth it, can you justify it .- its an individual choice, will i be up grading all my vans- YES.

should done it years ago, which system will i go for VARITECH, seems to be best available and adaptable product on market in my opinion
Essentially Pure Ltd

airways

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2009, 10:32:06 pm »
Hi, Is there a website where I can look at the varitech system? I am very interested in it but it doesnt seem to be in their online catelogue

NWH

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 10:56:41 pm »
This 1 is the 1 your on about.

ladders no more

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 11:17:19 pm »
HEATED DEBAIT ON HOT V COLD TOPIC
FORGIVE THE PUN LOL  ;D ;D ;D

GWCS

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 11:55:51 pm »
try an experiment at home to decide for yourself.

Clean a dirty glass in nothing but cold clean water - then clean another dirty glass in hot clean water.

there are reasons to why it cleans better, but since many do not like explanations i wont bore you. Just put it down to chemistry and physics!

it wont make much difference to a regular clean, since the window is fairly clean already, however drying time will be quicker using hot.

Then it just comes down to user preference, as some have already mentioned.

Its more beneficial to first cleans or longer period cleans.

ftp

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 07:38:45 am »
Would I spend £3000 on a hot add on? no way! because it won't ever earn me my money back - it's just a luxury in my opinion. For that kind of money you could invest in a guttervac system or a pressure washing system or carbon poles or an indoor cleaning system - all things that will earn money.
That's my opinion.  :)

NWH

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009, 04:18:51 pm »
Cladding- barge boards- con roofs and much much more it cleans twice as quick,it makes me LMAO when i see people posting about how much of a waste of money hot is when they don`t even have it,i don`t see many people on here with hot water slagging it off lol. ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 05:47:49 pm »
Cladding- barge boards- con roofs and much much more it cleans twice as quick,it makes me LMAO when i see people posting about how much of a waste of money hot is when they don`t even have it,i don`t see many people on here with hot water slagging it off lol. ;D
forgive me if I am wrong but when you was cold only you said you spent min time on the glass as it was, do you now just look at it, I cant see how you can be twice as quick, new cleans maybe a bit quicker, I tested this myself last week with a hot system, did seem to melt away dirty a bit quicker i have to admit, but not twice as quick.

I don't slate hot water as I do think it would be good on some things, there are also downsides which you will find out.

will I get one who knows I could have it fitted next week if i wanted it, just not sold on the benift at the moment more so letting staff out in the winter with it.

If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)