This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tacky

Re: Slump update
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2009, 11:14:27 pm »
dont employ .double stress ,work 9 till 3. 30 .enjoy life if married get the lady to help u .she does bottoms u do tops .like some of us do .( we lucky buggers )stress causes strokes n heart attacks .but take no  notice of me as im 57 n trying to slow down myself . n im on my 5th can of larger .good luck .

Window Washers

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2009, 12:24:43 am »
dont employ .double stress ,work 9 till 3. 30 .enjoy life if married get the lady to help u .she does bottoms u do tops .like some of us do .( we lucky buggers )stress causes strokes n heart attacks .but take no  notice of me as im 57 n trying to slow down myself . n im on my 5th can of larger .good luck .
if I could get my wife to work, I would love it as long as not with me, I only signed up for the marriage part, the working is my time
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

JSMC

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2009, 07:39:24 am »
I'd love to be able to report back something like that in a year or two, that sounds like pretty good team working.

There is a tendency on here (from reading posts) to finish early etc and treat the job as a nice life style choice.So I think i will have to stay with my new bloke and fire him up untill it's thoroughly drummed into him that the job's all about numbers and money.Of course you can have a laugh and a smile but you might as well earn well too.

i guess its a matter of life choices, people make the choice for window cleaning to be a life style choice, its my choice and something i am very happy with

let not knock it eh  ;)

yip same for me lifestyle choice. I had an excellent job good money, hours, final salary pension etc etc but wanted to leave it all behind and do this for more free time etc and be my own boss.

matt

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 06:47:38 pm »

It's not just about work that we differ though, had i been in Matt's shoes i would have got a work van much much sooner.And i wouldn't have watered it down by sharing it with family use either.Maybe i would have talked his wife out of one their disneys and gone ionics instead...

i have just got back from center parc's and thought i would have something to respond to ;)

to be honest ref the works van ( watered down with sharing for family use ) i have had the van for 8 months now and its NEVER been used for anything but work, NEVER had the seats up ( apart from when i tried them out when i had the van )  we have the family car and thats what gets used all the time

its not my wife that wants to go to disney, its me, she is happy to go, but its me who is the prime "disney-holic"

i looked into fitting out a van for the work i have / subout (organize) around the M25, i even planned ( drew the sketches ) of a van that could be used overnight for the bloke ( tank under the floor and a full camper on top of it ) , in the end i deemed it wasnt worth the hastle and the work is subbed out