Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simon knight

This made me laugh
« on: April 08, 2009, 04:18:47 pm »

Geezer working the same road as me this afternoon...he's got a fine set of 8ft (ish) pointers which he obviously knows how to use. Anyway I don't take much notice and carry on smearing my customers windows :o

Last I saw of him as I was heading off to smear-up the back windows was this geezer with a hatch-back (open wide) and at least 4 ft of ladder hanging out the back....and off he drives ;D 

Legal? Doubt it!

tomy jackson

Re: This made me laugh
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 04:27:31 pm »
if its fasted in itl be legal as long as the from midal of back well to the fervist pont on ladder is on moor than 6 f

cozy

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 05:00:40 pm »
Might have been Tosh or Malc Gold :)

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 08:07:30 pm »
if its fasted in itl be legal as long as the from midal of back well to the fervist pont on ladder is on moor than 6 f
Also would have to have a warning sign on to show it is sticking out
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 10:55:20 pm »
Might have been Tosh or Malc Gold :)

Wow - that is uncanny!

For the first time in two and a half years I am putting my extension ladders in the family estate car to gain access to a school roof tomorrow (new contract). They won't fit in the van because it has a full depth bulkhead.

;D
It's a game of three halves!

cozy

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 11:48:06 pm »
See, told ya!  ;D