This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

R W C

Thanks to tyre kickers
« on: April 07, 2009, 02:38:16 pm »
The prices on dp design and print have gone up due to people wasting Marks time requesting things to be changed to the design etc, then happy with it but when its time for payment they dont cough up, if your not going to follow this through why waste someones time.

john tomkins

Re: Thanks to tyre kickers
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 02:45:56 pm »
I think I'll put all my prices up too as a few customers mess me around

Steve CM

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 05:07:50 pm »
The prices on dp design and print have gone up due to people wasting Marks time requesting things to be changed to the design etc, then happy with it but when its time for payment they dont cough up, if your not going to follow this through why waste someones time.

how about take payment before you do any work? ::) i wouldn't even dream of wasting my time unless someone paid me to design first. why don't he change his rules not his prices!! ???

R W C

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 05:09:50 pm »
He done that too now steve, it use to be free design but now you have to pay a deposit.

Steve CM

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 05:20:15 pm »
He done that too now steve, it use to be free design but now you have to pay a deposit.

so wheres the problem then?

JSMC

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 05:32:49 pm »
sound slike he wanted to put prices up TBH. i got all my business cards done by this guy and very good

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 06:05:58 pm »
Its Business

Either offer a free design service or dont.

Free means free.