This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

vivaro 013

lawn signs
« on: April 06, 2009, 09:19:45 pm »
does  any body have any email  address or contact  for somebody who does lawn/ pavement  signs
and what the going prices for them

bad trippy

Re: lawn signs
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 09:45:02 pm »
might be easier to get your details on back of ur t shirt/ sweat top, rather than keep carryring the sign about, just a thought
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

vivaro 013

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 09:47:23 pm »
no i want these pavement / lawn signs to advertise my business when im working in the area not walking the streets

bad trippy

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 09:59:30 pm »
i do think they work well, there is a firm that do block paving around here and they advertise in the same way with several lawn signs and they get loads of work around here, i can really only put it down to the high advertising exposure from the signs as i never see a advert in the paper or on local radio
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

matt

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 09:59:42 pm »
http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/frfuk?frf=717267045889

vistaprint has just started to sell them

make a order and they will e.mail a offer to try 1 for free

2 sizes

(457mm x 305mm)    and   (686mm x 457mm)

mine will be here this week, i will let you know what they are like

*Derek*

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 11:17:36 pm »
I've bought four of these signs off vista print. Very good quality and design. Highly recccomend. D'ont use there frames tho as there useless. I can't seem to find them on there site anymore as i want to get another few. I got one job out of putting it up in front of house before..

JSMC

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 04:48:35 pm »
round my way council have put up signs on roundaabouts which can be bought for advertising on. cracking idea and everyone sees them

karygate

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 05:51:21 pm »
how much though to advertise on them
gary

JSMC

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 06:21:41 pm »
not sure but the amount of people passing them on a daily basis is loads. i may email them n ask

matt

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 09:29:11 am »
i know a guy who paid for them from the USA and put them all over town

that created alot of biz for him

richywilts

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 03:55:27 pm »
ive just ordered 6 x (3metre x 1 metre) banners with they eyelets im goin to place them at high traffic, traffic lights two designs one promoting the window cleaning and one promoting the fascia and conservatory cleaning with a special offer iv had 6 knocked up im goin to place them in quite affluent areas so il keep everyone posted how they do. the guy who designed them i used to live next door to him check him out at www.digitalmunkee.co.uk i found him quite cheap and with excellent results il post up some pics of my new leaflets etc very soon.
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

matt

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2009, 04:25:01 pm »
ive just ordered 6 x (3metre x 1 metre) banners with they eyelets im goin to place them at high traffic, traffic lights two designs one promoting the window cleaning and one promoting the fascia and conservatory cleaning with a special offer iv had 6 knocked up im goin to place them in quite affluent areas so il keep everyone posted how they do. the guy who designed them i used to live next door to him check him out at www.digitalmunkee.co.uk i found him quite cheap and with excellent results il post up some pics of my new leaflets etc very soon.

interesting to see how long they last up

as i know this guy had a few of his ripped down

GWCS

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2009, 04:44:26 pm »

by other window cleaners no doubt..  ;)

matt

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2009, 08:00:57 pm »

by other window cleaners no doubt..  ;)

my guess is yes

as it happens we lived on the same estate and he had a few houses in roads i did ( when he had too much work, he passed them onto me ) as he knew i was in the area, infact it was funny as in 1 street it went like this

mine -- his -- mine -- his -- mine -- mine -- his ( in a row of 7 houses )

we even worked next to each other once