This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DASERVICES

Job Centre £1000 cash back
« on: April 06, 2009, 07:33:02 pm »
Add in FSB magazine.

Job Centre are offering employees £1000 cash back if you take someone on who has been signing on for 6 mnths or more.

Here is the catch, they have to work 26 weeks before you get it. What are the chances of that happening !!!!

East coast window cleaning Services

Re: Job Centre £1000 cash back
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 07:38:05 pm »
Ask you self would you want someone whos been signing on for more then 6 months?  ;)

I Know i wouldnt

P&R Window Cleaning

jouk45

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 07:49:07 pm »
ask yourself. if you where already employed, would you want a job window cleaning, works both ways we cant win  ;D

*steve warford

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 08:38:50 pm »
I have just took someone on whos been unemployed for past few years ,

have i missed out on the bag of sand ?

williamx

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 10:20:30 pm »
Take someone who's on the New Deal and you get £75 per week for 26 Weeks

Rogue Trader

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 10:26:46 pm »
im looking to take someone on at the moment and thought id steer clear of the job center to avoid the thugs and layabouts, what is this new deal and is it through the job center?

williamx

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 11:21:53 pm »
The New deal is run by the job centre, it is a govewrment backed scheme to get the long term unemployed back into work.

Not everyone who is unemeployed is a thug or layabout, there are some unemployed who cannot find work.

The layabouts and the thugs won't apply for work so you don't need to worry about them.

The best ones to look for are the older ones, they are more commited to working, because they normally have a family to look after.

Rogue Trader

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 11:47:49 pm »
The New deal is run by the job centre, it is a govewrment backed scheme to get the long term unemployed back into work.

Not everyone who is unemeployed is a thug or layabout, there are some unemployed who cannot find work.

The layabouts and the thugs won't apply for work so you don't need to worry about them.

The best ones to look for are the older ones, they are more commited to working, because they normally have a family to look after.

would the job center insist that you take the person on a paye or would they accept that the person is self employed on a commision basis?

williamx

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 06:35:09 am »
If a worker only works for you then he is not self employed he is instaed an employee, for you to employ a self employed worker he would also have to work for himself and have other customers, this type of cleaner can become unreilable, especially when their business takes off.

They could also target your customers, you could get a agreement made up but it could be costly if you pursue it thought the courts.

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 11:28:08 am »
I know a guy who graduated with a degree and couldn't find work in his field so went back to do his masters instead.

I also seen a documentary about a guy that flyed planes for the RAF and had trouble finding a job in his field in the comercial sector.

I think that there are allot of people who are unemployeed due to there own lack of effort but I do think that in this climate there is a substancial amount of people out of work that could make conciderable contrubutions to a company as there employee.

JSMC

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 11:34:56 am »
a lot of snobbery surrounding being on the dole i think on this thread. just remember it's a harder fall from the top. Never say you are better than anybody. Treat all the same.

you neve rknow whats around the corner

takeone

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 12:26:56 pm »
a lot of snobbery surrounding being on the dole i think on this thread. just remember it's a harder fall from the top. Never say you are better than anybody. Treat all the same.

you neve rknow whats around the corner

Well said!

Not everyone signing on are thugs and layabouts. I've worked all my life since 17. I was unemployed and signing on for 6 months+  ..I tried everyday to find work. Has anyone here ever been unemployed? If so then you'd know the constant online applications with no response or 'unsuccessful' replies after a month of waiting to hear. Or being offered jobs like standing in the street trying to get folk to sign up for direct debits for charitys etc. Or jobs where you are suppossed to work full time, long hours and weekends for under £1000 per month (in a job which you'd hate).

It's tough out there. I'd have welcomed a shot with employment with a w/c if that chance arose.

Don't be snobs folks. You may have to sign on yourself one day.. you never know. And you'll hate the fact that some will think your a lazy layabout...  ???

Rogue Trader

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2009, 05:51:09 pm »
The majority of the people that i see down my local job center are thugs and layabouts i know them as i have lived in this town since i was a kid , of course there are people who sign on who arent especially at the moment but with a job like window cleaning my opinion is that this would attract the majority of thugs and layabout , this is my opinion if people think that that is snobbery then im just off to the fridge to get the blinis and caviar ;D