Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

power pole where ????????
« on: April 05, 2009, 09:28:04 pm »
Right I am looking at power poles, where do you get them from apart from omni pole ? is there a different name for them ?

There reason I am asking is because the details are sketchy so what to view these poles and find out more details about them, does any one here know ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Alex Gardiner

Re: power pole where ????????
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 09:32:10 pm »
Omnipole I think are the sole UK importers.  Express Cleaning Supply are distributors for Omnipole.  You can buy them in America.  I cannot remember what they are called now but they are a silver colour rather than the blue colour in the UK.

STEVE-UK

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 09:54:36 pm »

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 10:51:15 pm »
Also in the buy and sell section ;)

Glyn H

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 12:16:02 am »
We build them in our factory and have done for several years using only the highest quality materials..
Many of the fittings for them are  only available from us or our agents,as we manufacture them.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 08:18:41 am »
We build them in our factory and have done for several years using only the highest quality materials..
Many of the fittings for them are  only available from us or our agents,as we manufacture them.

I always thought they were Eagle Power Aluminium Poles in a different colour.  This was only I disagreeumption though as they had the same twist lock fitting and many of the same top connectors:

www.eaglepower.com/PDFs/RODIPure.pdf

thewaterwizard

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 10:09:19 am »
Glyn, do you have any technical data on the poles and pics ? I will be getting a gutter vac system this year 90% sure will be from you.

The power pole I am told is heavy although the one I held at the show I thought was fine.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Slash

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 06:58:05 pm »
I got one from Chic Cleaning a few years ago and are not that good,Omnipoles might be alot better but the one I got from Chic Cleaning was a nightmare,the screw tight clamps wore on the black plastic threads and had to continuosly tighten the tiny screws with an allen key,they are made from aircraft aluminium and for a 6 section 36 foot it was still quite heavy and awkward,especially for the price I paid for it,like I say Omnipoles are probobly alot better quality but after my experience with my one I will not be buying another! :P

pjulk

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 07:14:30 pm »
I got my powerpole from omnipole about 4 years ago only gets used half a dozen times a week now but for two years i used it for everything.

It was blue when i got mine but i'm sure there silver now not that colour makes any differance.

I think its a good pole not the lightest pole about but i bet its the strongest.

I have the 36ft powerpole but mainly use it at 24ft.

Its outlasted about 6 other poles i have had in that time and i reckon i will still get another couple of years out of it.