This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

Re: can anyone top this.
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2009, 08:58:36 pm »
I think hes been on the pop.

Ian,

Thanks for the advice regarding earache,

Ive just got back from the 24hrs docs and its an ear infection not a build up of wax :P

Im on antibiotics for a week now :(

Your welcome, and I think the same, although I now have about 5 messages from this person, will call him in the morning
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

NWH

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2009, 09:07:36 pm »

Ian,

Ive just got back from the 24hrs docs and its an ear infection not a build up of wax :P

That blokes got a build up of wax aswell by the sounds of it lol,he liked the look of Ian and he reckons he`s the man to clear it lol. ;D ;D

Dean Taberner

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2009, 09:18:40 pm »

Ian,

That blokes got a build up of wax aswell by the sounds of it lol,he liked the look of Ian and he reckons he`s the man to clear it lol. ;D ;D

:o :o ;D ;D
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

wightsurf

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2009, 09:20:29 pm »

Ian,

That made me laugh

Window Washers

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2009, 09:25:47 pm »

Ian,

That made me laugh
lol, NWH you have a sick sick mind fella
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

NWH

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2009, 09:32:01 pm »
Sorry i`ve just rushed back in the room after waxing my pole lol. ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2009, 09:36:48 pm »
Sorry i`ve just rushed back in the room after waxing my pole lol. ;D ;D
lol, maybe i should make a youtube pole waxing video for all the sickos out there, maybe it is a new fetish

davids3511

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 10:57:14 pm »
If you end up going for a drink with him, make sure you don't let him push your stool in for you!

Window Washers

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2009, 10:58:25 pm »
If you end up going for a drink with him, make sure you don't let him push your stool in for you!
Trust me I will not be going for a drink with him, I dont need his business that bad

peter holley

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2009, 11:06:14 pm »
are u sure he wasnt just a guest, and that the building was just acare home for people with strange fetishis... ;D  is this for real? i would stay well clear :o   lol

:D :D :D :D :D

Window Washers

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2009, 11:16:28 pm »
are u sure he wasnt just a guest, and that the building was just acare home for people with strange fetishis... ;D  is this for real? i would stay well clear :o   lol

This was for real yes, it was his house, I will not be doing this job, but anyone else im my area that likes the idea feel free to contact me, I will even film the outcome for a laugh.

peter holley

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2009, 11:20:32 pm »

This was for real yes, it was his house, I will not be doing this job, but anyone else im my area that likes the idea feel free to contact me, I will even film the outcome for a laugh.

lol ;D

mark dew

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2009, 05:16:58 pm »
i'd give him the number of the samaritans.

NWH

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2009, 05:31:15 pm »
I`ll do the job,i`ll bring my baby oil with me lol. ;D ;D :-*

s.w.c

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2009, 06:20:51 pm »
I have just had the most bizarre message about a quote I have put in for a building, can anyone top this, this is how it reads

I will accept the quote if you or one of your guys wrestle with me, if you win I will give you 2 bottles of wine and the £***, if you lose then you will get to bottles of wine and half the amount, are you up for the challenge.

This was not a hoax message either, as I spoke to this guy on friday at his home and gave him the quote.

:o :o :o

i got a mate who would do it for you, if you grease his palm with a few notes, imagine the honey monster on steroids.

martinsadie

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2009, 06:52:52 pm »
if his name is shirley crabtree give it a miss
Shirleys dead

AJ

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2009, 07:22:27 pm »
I like clean windows, but, I also like getting stuff for half price. So, which one is better? i suppose theres only one way to find out!

FIIIGGGHHHHTTTT!