Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

why dont you do insides?
« on: April 05, 2009, 06:33:47 pm »
ohhh you do. Common then share...

elite mike

Re: why dont you do insides?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 06:46:20 pm »
but we do adam

simon knight

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 06:50:35 pm »

Of course we do Adam...custy gets what custy wants!

R W C

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 06:52:08 pm »
Had loads of requests for this lately due too weather and also done in and out of a green house last week.

martinsadie

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 06:52:14 pm »
did 3 last week  ;D ;D

EZclean

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 06:55:40 pm »
dont if they smokers
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

martinsadie

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 07:04:58 pm »
dont if they smokers
ive some that bad on the inside i dont know why they have the outside cleaned,i do a couple of smokers inside but they are that regular not to  be a problem   ;D

simon knight

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 07:10:08 pm »
dont if they smokers

I do but charge extra as the scrims have to be boiled to get out all the greasy tar. And to think I was a heavy smoker for 30 odd years.... ???

Ain't smoked for a year or so but still worry about what damage 30 years of 40 Bennies a day has done.

Window Washers

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2009, 07:27:38 pm »
We do clean insides, but to be honest they are a pain in the bum sometimes, never charge the same for insides as you do the outside, dont listen and it will be a lesson you could have avoided.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

pingu

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2009, 07:31:28 pm »
I do it for a couple of couples but do not advertise the fact...people in the main are just not prepared to pay the extra..which I can understand....

And in the main I have found it to be just too much bother to be honest.

Dave.

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2009, 07:36:14 pm »
if you charged £7 for a 3bed house how much would you charge to do the insides? do you make the customer take down nets clear sides etc first?

Window Washers

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2009, 07:39:40 pm »
if you charged £7 for a 3bed house how much would you charge to do the insides? do you make the customer take down nets clear sides etc first?
at least double if the same amount of windows, and they remove everything, your asking for a claim if you do it (sad world we live in)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

martinsadie

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2009, 07:47:20 pm »
£7 and customer emptys window  ;D

martinsadie

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2009, 07:49:21 pm »
at least double if the same amount of windows, and they remove everything, your asking for a claim if you do it (sad world we live in)
Ian is your uniform the same as Dick Turpins  ;D ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2009, 07:53:42 pm »
Ian is your uniform the same as Dick Turpins  ;D ;D ;D
no not this year, Stan your area is totally different to mine £3 odd for a house I would be locked in a white padded room by now. I personally hate inside cleans as they waste time from regular work they slow you down if you dont agree your age is getting to you   :P

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 08:00:03 pm »
It's a time issue really if customers let me know I'll fit it in, but always for 1.5 or 2 times the outside price, it's your time they are paying for. And if it takes an age that's lost money for you isn't it.

martinsadie

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 08:01:28 pm »
i dont think they take any longer because your not fannying around with a ladder  ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2009, 08:01:34 pm »
It's a time issue really if customers let me know I'll fit it in, but always for 1.5 or 2 times the outside price, it's your time they are paying for. And if it takes an age that's lost money for you isn't it.
Totally agree, but Stan only works for his holiday money  ;D,

And I dont fanny about with a ladder  ;)

martinsadie

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2009, 08:05:31 pm »

not strictly true might look for new car,see if theres any credit crunch bargins  ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2009, 08:09:27 pm »

not strictly true might look for new car,see if theres any credit crunch bargins  ;D ;D
I stan corrected  ;D