Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kris martin

Re: is scriman the fastest window cleaner
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2009, 06:38:31 pm »
i honestly dont see why there is so much doubt  :-\

elite mike

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2009, 06:45:11 pm »
i honestly dont see why there is so much doubt  :-\

if he can knock out that amount of work, all credit to him

wish i was closer

EZclean

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2009, 06:53:31 pm »
im driving to elgin from yorkshire next week, scrimman. dont think the misses will let me do a detour.... ;)  i'd have got the butties in  ;D would have liked to see the technique for a clampless pole with a spam&egg in the other  ;D
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2009, 06:54:33 pm »
Are you still using the spiderbeam pole Scrimmy? Mine is relegated to the shed,.. its tough, but way too heavy for me. :(

still got it Nat, but i have taken the two biggest sections off, and now have a superb 24 foot clampless...best piece of kit i have ever used ( skyblue etc dont last anywhere near as long as the spiderbeam).

i found the work over 24 foot was difficult on my elbows with it when the two sections were still on, so i just resort to my mavers for that.

anyway if you guys wanna have a look then you should come along and watch me work ( i aint blowing my trumpet, just stating the facts)

no point saying i can do it if in fact i cant as someone is sure to come along and prove me wrong.....so who wants to be that someone? 8)

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2009, 06:56:14 pm »
im driving to elgin from yorkshire next week, scrimman. dont think the misses will let me do a detour.... ;)  i'd have got the butties in  ;D would have liked to see the technique for a clampless pole with a spam&egg in the other  ;D

have a kwik detour, glasgow is a great two wrist spot ::)..i mean tourist spot ;)

jouk45

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2009, 07:29:41 pm »
whats a spiderbeam?

Window Washers

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2009, 08:08:09 pm »

have a kwik detour, glasgow is a great two wrist spot ::)..i mean tourist spot ;)
lol
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

NWH

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 08:30:44 pm »
Why would anyone want to do 55 houses a day,if your having to do 55 houses a day you need to seriously re think your round -business.I wouldn`t bragg about having to cleaning that many houses a day.

jouk45

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2009, 08:37:49 pm »
scrimman do you wfp the glass and leave out the frames,

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2009, 08:44:53 pm »
joe, i do the frames and the glass, but not the top frame as it has the dreaded vent 8)

spiderbeam, a telescopic clampless pole that reaches over 30 ft adapted.

http://www.spiderbeam.com/product_info.php?info=p3_Spiderbeam%20HD%2012m%20fiberglass%20pole.html

wightsurf

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2009, 08:47:44 pm »
Does the pole spin in use ?

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2009, 08:48:04 pm »
Why would anyone want to do 55 houses a day,if your having to do 55 houses a day you need to seriously re think your round -business.I wouldn`t bragg about having to cleaning that many houses a day.

what WOULD you brag about then?......come on lets hear what YOU are GOOD at. ::)

you probably havent even looked at the size of the matchbox houses i do anyway....its called research. ;D

NWH

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2009, 09:10:29 pm »

what WOULD you brag about then?......come on lets hear what YOU are GOOD at. ::)

you probably havent even looked at the size of the matchbox houses i do anyway....its called research. ;D

You`d be better off bragging about doing 6-7 houses a day.

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2009, 09:42:40 pm »
what, you serously think i should cheat mr taxman :o

jouk45

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2009, 09:54:34 pm »
i love the new houses with the hooded vents no water gets into them, makes the job so much easier, wish they where all like that

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2009, 10:00:54 pm »
me too, pity i only have that estate every 2 weeks, i would be rollin in it if i could do it every day, alas the rest of my work is a bit harder than those ones  :'(

Window Washers

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2009, 10:33:42 pm »
i love the new houses with the hooded vents no water gets into them, makes the job so much easier, wish they where all like that
where you say hooded vent do you mean the ones that have a bend over vent, if so they drain down if you watch, vents are a pain in bum bum imo, I think they should have the vent above the window and frame, they never think of us window cleaners  >:(
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

peter holley

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2009, 11:01:03 pm »
those types of houses are doddle ...very quick ....like scrimman said, he only does this run once a fortnight,,,, so i know its possible ...., just like 10 large houses is possible.... ;D

its alot of collecting time though :-\ och aye scrimman.

poleman

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2009, 12:15:47 am »
55! BS! thats £500 ADAY! BS!