This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

smearo

balls
« on: April 04, 2009, 08:51:40 pm »
was gonna take me tank out tommorrow and sort out inlet leak and strap down properly but i have broken a bone in two places on my second to littlle finger and have trip to fracture clinic monday morning....

any one else done this and what is procedure i.e plaster cast amputate etc etc..

Window Washers

Re: balls
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 09:08:55 pm »
was gonna take me tank out tommorrow and sort out inlet leak and strap down properly but i have broken a bone in two places on my second to littlle finger and have trip to fracture clinic monday morning....

any one else done this and what is procedure i.e plaster cast amputate etc etc..
strap it up and carry on.

If you dont want this to happen again cut it off problem solved  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

martinsadie

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 10:18:50 pm »

thats the spirt ive worked several times with my fingers strapped up,one old boy round here once did ladder work with his leg in a cast  ;D ;D

tomy jackson

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 07:18:54 am »
ther  made of sterner stuf over the hill in wet lanks ;D

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 12:57:37 pm »

Cor! I hope he doesn't get a rash on "Big Mick and the Twins!"  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

dai

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 11:14:08 pm »
I don't think you are allowed to drive with a plaster cast on.

pjulk

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 11:46:49 pm »
This is one reason its good to have cover for sickness incase of a broken bone.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 12:47:49 am »
its CRUCIAL to have a fracture set as soon as possible, dont hesitate, get it sorted for a quick recovery without loss of movement.
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

john tomkins

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 08:53:29 am »
This is one reason its good to have cover for sickness incase of a broken bone.

Its alright having cover, the hard part is getting them to pay out