This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

colley614

how do I find out van dimensions?
« on: April 04, 2009, 10:58:58 am »
A friend of mine has a corsa van and I was thinking of buying it from him but I need to know if I can fit a 250 litre tank in the back. How can I find its dimensions?

ZaNo

Re: how do I find out van dimensions?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 11:01:36 am »
I think your gonna have to take a tape measure to it.

colley614

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 11:03:42 am »

I was thinking there might be a program on google where you can see in the back of the van or something. Lol, seriously though I just wondered if there was something like autotrader or something with the dimensions on it?

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 11:25:25 am »
 ???  ???  ???

The internet has only commonly been available for about 12 years, what will some of us be like in 30 years time; do we really depend on it that much?

Perhaps it'll make us so unable to think for ourselves we'll lose the ability to feed ourselves and eventually we'll become extinct.

Anyway, if you really need to use a computer to find your answer here you are...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=tape-measure&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enGB278GB278

Im just off out into the garden..................www.routefinder.com....that'll get me there

dave0123

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 12:48:25 pm »
Do you mean a corsa van or a combo?
Dave.

simon knight

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 12:58:22 pm »

A friend of mine has a corsa van and I was thinking of buying it from him but I need to know if I can fit a 250 litre tank in the back. How can I find its dimensions?

Er...how about going round to his armed with a tape measure ::)

RO-Sheen

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 04:55:46 pm »
???  ???  ???

Im just off out into the garden..................www.routefinder.com....that'll get me there

LMAO........
Formerly known as GARGAAX

chrismroberts

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 09:17:55 am »
Do you mean the Combo? Or Corsa van?

WhatVan used to do EXCELLENT van data, dimensions, payloads, weights etc... but it appears to have gone :( A good site for tank dimensions is:

www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Standard_Size_Tanks.html

If your mates van is a Combo, I'd say you'll more than likely fit a 250 in. Friend of mine has the old shape Combo with a 400 upright in it.

Window Washers

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 12:13:20 am »
get a van that is made for the job and get a tank that will allow you to work all day, 250 is not enough unless you are part time or like wasting it. I await the slack from posting this but i am being honest with you
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)