Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

firefly123

supulite brush its good
« on: April 03, 2009, 02:58:59 pm »
any of you guys used one for wfd i think for all round use its good its so easy to use
shiney one

[GQC] Tim

Re: supulite brush its good
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 03:35:25 pm »
I use it on anything really, windows, upvc, facia's, soffits, cladding.

It's marvellous how clean the brush stays, and the scrubbing power is just right, and it still splays nicely. And the weight is a very big bonus. :)

I never give a thought about brushes any more, because it does everything I want and more.

Rob.Hall

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 04:00:10 pm »
Same here.

Good all round brush.

Wish it would splay a little more...hey ho you cant have everything!

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 04:08:16 pm »
Same here.

Good all round brush.

Wish it would splay a little more...hey ho you cant have everything!

The next batch will  :)

Rob.Hall

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 04:13:55 pm »
When are they in because I will order one defo.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 04:17:02 pm »
Four weeks max (but that is Alex Gardiner time  :)).  You would have to ask for one of the new ones just in case there are some of the older ones on the shelf.

dd

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 07:44:30 pm »
What is the difference between the two?

I have just started using an sl dt mono and am pleased with it.

tatman

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 08:26:55 pm »
its good but certainly aint got good scrub power im afraid dont know what you been using? Its good for regular cleans ???

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 08:29:03 pm »
its good but certainly aint got good scrub power im afraid dont know what you been using? Its good for regular cleans ???

It's got perfectly fine scrubbing power? I use it on all my first cleans and they come up sparkling. :)

NWH

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 08:30:40 pm »
The SL range of brushes are by far far the best there is available anywhere.

chrismroberts

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 08:37:40 pm »

I'd disagree, I did a conservatory roof today with it which was minging.... it came up brilliant! Very little effort needed.

p1w1

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 08:38:18 pm »

i don't think they have good scrub power either, i got one of the first batch of the duel trim ones and there was about as many inner bristles as a toothbrush on them don't know how many more have been added since but wasn't impressed with the amount with the one i got although to be fair that was the only thing for me that let them down, i'm looking for a new brush now just don't want to risk buying the improved one if it roughly has the same amount of bristles as there not cheap..

paul

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 08:54:00 pm »
The improved version has got much better scrubbing power, and funnily enough, the inner bristles doesn't seem to make much of a difference. It's a brilliant brush.

Remember the first batch of brushes were different, the second revision got tweaked and scrubs much better. :)

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 08:57:06 pm »
Will the new ones handle hot water better?

NWH

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 09:03:47 pm »
They don`t deform at all with hot water.

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 10:01:12 pm »

Mine have,.. the newer DT one isn't too bad (Yet), but the MK1 ST brush is completely unusable. I'm considering trying a tucker,.. but I do love the superlight brushes, and I know they're constantly being improved!

NWH

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2009, 10:05:10 pm »
How hot are you going.

ALAN HAYNES

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2009, 10:15:25 pm »

Mine have,.. the newer DT one isn't too bad (Yet), but the MK1 ST brush is completely unusable. I'm considering trying a tucker,.. but I do love the superlight brushes, and I know they're constantly being improved!

I got one and found the same thing no good for hot mine is U/S

dd

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2009, 04:57:00 pm »

i don't think they have good scrub power either, i got one of the first batch of the duel trim ones and there was about as many inner bristles as a toothbrush on them don't know how many more have been added since but wasn't impressed with the amount with the one i got although to be fair that was the only thing for me that let them down, i'm looking for a new brush now just don't want to risk buying the improved one if it roughly has the same amount of bristles as there not cheap..

paul
Hi, I think I met you cleaning in Saffron Walden. I stopped to have a look and chat about your sl brush. I was not impressed by what I saw but have recently taken delivery of one and my impression is that with the changes Alex has made, it is now a good brush and worth the money. (Only used it for 2 days though).

mark coates

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2009, 05:52:38 pm »
does anybody know if gardiner are going to bring out a superlite sill brush?