Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Glyder new video.
« on: April 02, 2009, 07:18:25 pm »
As it says,www.ionicsystems.com.

jouk45

Re: Glyder new video.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 07:28:46 pm »

rhys11

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 07:43:34 pm »
imo this video looks cheep and a rubbish

ionics you suck  >:(
rhys

drwindows

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 08:36:47 pm »
I think its good, especially the music!

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 08:40:29 pm »
I think its good, especially the music!
I totally agree with you that the vid looks good, and the music was a good choice, I watched it a few times ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

R W C

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 08:56:08 pm »
I bet the custys like seeing the brush thats just about to clean there windows pushed along the floor, I thought they all had a bit too much flex, and why is the 1st and 3rd video the same due you recon one is ment to be the glyder.

drwindows

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 10:07:13 pm »
I bet the custys like seeing the brush thats just about to clean there windows pushed along the floor, I thought they all had a bit too much flex, and why is the 1st and 3rd video the same due you recon one is ment to be the glyder.

Eh?

The glyder video is here www.ionicsystems.com/english

Its the only one on the page

R W C

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 10:22:14 pm »

Eh?

Yer i know it is but on this page http://www.ionicsystems.com/english/pole_videos.html the 65ft video is on there twice.  ;D

MoemGorod

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 06:25:10 am »
it seems that all are OK, but before the comparing with the perfect carbon poles from Gardiner and Facelift as well.

Vadim
www.MoemGorod.com - WFP supplier in Russia & CIS
www.MoemGorod.ru - WFP WC in Saint-Petersburg

gary999

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 12:13:21 pm »
thought the  guy on the video was a road sweeper,what a ridiculous
way of showing somebody extending a pole

mistersqueegee

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 03:59:59 pm »

Eh?

Yer i know it is but on this page http://www.ionicsystems.com/english/pole_videos.html the 65ft video is on there twice.  ;D

The second video is of the new 72ft pole the first is the 65footer.

Rob.Hall

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 04:12:49 pm »
Ive never seen a w/c work in a suit trousers and fancy shirt before  ;D

Looks a good pole to me. However the proof is trying one out for ones self.

R W C

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 04:22:24 pm »

Eh?

The second video is of the new 72ft pole the first is the 65footer.

Since my post the 3rd video which was the same as the 1st has been removed,

your welcome ionics glad i could be of some help/

richywilts

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 04:43:03 pm »
how do u rinse at them heights obviously u rinse on but would it not be a bit dangerous moving a pole that length side to side in case u temporarily get distracted n the pole falls???
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Lee Pryor

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 05:09:07 pm »
so what i have learnt from the video is that its heavier than an slx (by 1 kg!!!) shorter than an slx (by 2 feet) not as rigid as an slx and the only thing i dont know is the price but i bet its more than an slx! so why would anybody by this???? waste of money its not in the same league.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

NWH

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 07:48:20 pm »
so what i have learnt from the video is that its heavier than an slx (by 1 kg!!!) shorter than an slx (by 2 feet) not as rigid as an slx and the only thing i dont know is the price but i bet its more than an slx! so why would anybody by this???? waste of money its not in the same league.
Shorter by 2ft is a good enough excuse to me and i wouldn`t say it`s not in the same league.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2009, 08:49:53 pm »
NWH Dont get me wrong in fact im an Ionic supporter. but Ive tried the new slx and the glyder looks so much more bendy! , surely what makes a good pole is

Light
rigid
long, but short when closed
small handle diameter
price

as i said i dont know the price as im still waiting for my new catalogue, but dont you agree the slx wins on the other points?
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

cozy

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2009, 09:06:43 pm »
Anybody know who did the music?

Window Washers

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2009, 09:14:11 pm »
Shorter by 2ft is a good enough excuse to me and i wouldn`t say it`s not in the same league.
Glyder is cheaper I think and in stock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,grrrrh I missed the slx today sat in traffic called to order and sold out  :'(
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2009, 09:39:56 pm »
Glyder is cheaper I think and in stock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,grrrrh I missed the slx today sat in traffic called to order and sold out  :'(

The phones were solid all morning with orders - sorry Ian  :(.  Another batch will be in the beginning of May and the girls in the Office are putting together a waiting list so that anyone that wants an SL-X won't miss out.  Of course there are alternatives available now - the Glyder, the Fusion or the Hydra.  Depends what you're after.