This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

R.V.A Window Cleaning Services

Re: website comments
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2009, 11:32:06 pm »
Should read, We Provide a professional, reliable & fully insured etc etc
In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king

R.V.A Window Cleaning Services

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2009, 11:34:21 pm »
Established  in 2005 We

Small w for we

The web site looks really good 8)
In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2009, 05:01:00 pm »
All sorted thanks again. :)
Sussex by the sea

AuRavelling79

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2009, 06:29:25 pm »
Under pure water technology

1. "it's" not "its"

2. IMO instead of "been considered, and now The Water Fed ..." should be "been considered. The Water Fed..." (Because of "now" in the "Law now states")

3. capital "O" for "only."

4. should read "conservatories" (plural) not "conservatory's" (belonging to or part of the conservatory). Small "t" for "Third floor", "etc" for "ect".

5. IMO - it is not the method that often neglects the frames, it is the person, consider re-wording.

On the home page:-

It should be a comma after West Sussex, not a full stop.

...within an 9 mile distance... should be a 9 mile distance

IMO - after area, (comma)  should be area; (semi-colon)

We tend to focus... (I would change this to "Our main focus is on" - because you used tend in the previous statement)

Missing comma after "small commercial properties" and put a semi colon after "shop fronts"

It's a game of three halves!

magic1

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2009, 07:13:06 pm »
Like it  ;D hard to spot the amn in the m.

Window Washers

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2009, 05:05:02 pm »
site is looking good, I personally would change the location page. I would put your address on the contacts page and make the location page the areas that you cover as it seems a waste to have 2 pages for your contact details.

You defo need to look at your seo as people that do not know your webite adress will not find it very easily at the moment.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2009, 06:12:06 pm »
Thanks Malc will try and get that lot sorted tonight.

Magic 1 There isn't a lot I can do about the logo unfortunately the website building program changes the size of it and it loses some of its clarity it looks good on the polo necks though   ;)

Thanks Ian will be looking again at the pages during the week its still very much work in progress  ;)
I must admit I'm a little lost with getting it noticed but the host has told me it will be a while before the search engines except the site, there are some optimising tools on site I can use Do I need to use them before it accepted?

Sussex by the sea

Window Washers

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 07:33:28 pm »
Thanks Malc will try and get that lot sorted tonight.

Magic 1 There isn't a lot I can do about the logo unfortunately the website building program changes the size of it and it loses some of its clarity it looks good on the polo necks though   ;)

Thanks Ian will be looking again at the pages during the week its still very much work in progress  ;)
I must admit I'm a little lost with getting it noticed but the host has told me it will be a while before the search engines except the site, there are some optimising tools on site I can use Do I need to use them before it accepted?

there are quite a few tricks to get on quicker, linking to the right sites and having a link to you can get you where you want to be quicker, link to every tom dick and harry and it may get you on at top soon to be dropped saying that from experience. I do not know what the optimising tools are so I cannot comment on that side.

As I said before I feel it is a waste the location when could be used for a far better reason that would help you a lot. You are doing great so far  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)