Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JamesAJF

Re: going fully legit????
« Reply #160 on: May 30, 2013, 11:34:34 pm »
i don't understand just ring them up and say u started a business a couple of months ago and i would like to go on the books u build a website your self u have borrowed money of family to get u stared and u have been doing flyers for the last 3 months constant and u say u have build up quite a round very quick from all the flyers u have done u wont get looked into unless u have a s**t load off money in the bank the only way you will get found out is if u talk about it on a forum.  ::)roll  make it out to look like a new business and then hope for the best.  ever lie or tell the truth its as black and white as that there are risks what ever way u go.

bish bash bosh

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #161 on: May 30, 2013, 11:35:47 pm »
What time does Tokyo open, James?

;D

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #162 on: May 30, 2013, 11:37:14 pm »
Ricky'll be on £2 a week inside. His telly will cost him half that  ;D

I wonder what regret feels like from the inside  

rosskesava

« Reply #163 on: May 31, 2013, 01:25:34 am »
The saga of Richy Wilts continues.

How does this one bloke seem to provoke such a reaction on here?

Maybe it should all be made into a film or as is trendy, how about a musical?
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

C o z y

« Reply #164 on: May 31, 2013, 06:50:04 am »
i don't understand just ring them up and say u started a business a couple of months ago and i would like to go on the books u build a website your self u have borrowed money of family to get u stared and u have been doing flyers for the last 3 months constant and u say u have build up quite a round very quick from all the flyers u have done u wont get looked into unless u have a s**t load off money in the bank the only way you will get found out is if u talk about it on a forum.  ::)roll  make it out to look like a new business and then hope for the best.  ever lie or tell the truth its as black and white as that there are risks what ever way u go.

Be sure to tell him all this when he's got out of the nick mate. ::)roll ::)roll

Look at the date of the thread!!!  ;)
No still don't understand, I must be thick

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #165 on: May 31, 2013, 09:01:41 am »
The saga of Richy Wilts continues.

How does this one bloke seem to provoke such a reaction on here?

Maybe it should all be made into a film or as is trendy, how about a musical?

I understand Mr Burbidge is on it as we speak. All parts being played are done so on a cameo basis, the problem is who is there willing to take on the part of the starring role, no-one apparently is willing to put their name on the line. People are too career orientated these days and are afraid this one role ail ruin them for life  ;D Not even Geoffrey Lord was willing.

Ste b

« Reply #167 on: May 31, 2013, 04:19:52 pm »
james AJF you have just made my friday!

Lol, maby hes been on holiday  :)
The purpose of life is to have a life full of purpose

one eyed window cleaning

« Reply #168 on: May 31, 2013, 06:57:52 pm »
james AJF you have just made my friday!

LOL!
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King.

G Griffin

« Reply #170 on: May 31, 2013, 08:10:48 pm »
Is it 'legit' or 'leg it'?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐