This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

martinsadie

Are smokers the new dogs
« on: March 15, 2009, 03:02:10 pm »
Cleaning a pub on friday which was a damp day and where the customers had been smoking at the door,instead of using the bin provided they had used the pavement,next thing is ive all tobbaco on the rungs, ;D ;D

andyatkinson

Re: Are smokers the new dogs
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 05:13:34 pm »
ive had that and hate it, hate anything on the rungs, even on mildly wet days you just get mud all down ya trousers, lookin forward to switchin over to wfp but that probably has its own bug bears.... dog crap on ya hose and on ya hands??yack

simon knight

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 05:35:16 pm »

An old girl whose house I do both sides. She smokes a few Bennies a day and when I detail the insides the scrim is brown. She always apologies ::)...but it's her house and I get the impression that her few ciggies are one her few pleasures so don't mind...even though I detest smoking.

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 05:40:22 pm »
ive had that and hate it, hate anything on the rungs, even on mildly wet days you just get mud all down ya trousers, lookin forward to switchin over to wfp but that probably has its own bug bears.... dog crap on ya hose and on ya hands??yack
wait for cats if you think dongs are bad lol
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

cozy

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 05:55:31 pm »
Hi Stan,
Rather baccy on the rungs than dog poo, Every 2nd custie here has a dog(horse) and they let their kids play in the gardens too ??? Also, are the rumours true that british pubs smell of farts and sweaty armpits cuz people can't smoke in them anymore? ::)

martinsadie

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 06:12:00 pm »
Hi Stan,
Rather baccy on the rungs than dog poo, Every 2nd custie here has a dog(horse) and they let their kids play in the gardens too ??? Also, are the rumours true that british pubs smell of farts and sweaty armpits cuz people can't smoke in them anymore? ::)
the area outside pubs and the entrances abosolutly stink of smoke now and the mess on the pavements is disgusting id let them smoke in the pub again  ;D ;D

simon knight

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 06:19:45 pm »
Hi Stan,

It's not the smell of farts or armpits that's the problem..it's the rank overpriced beer they sell ; >:(