This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

andyatkinson

wfp downstairs
« on: March 14, 2009, 05:51:02 pm »
how many of you wfp people do the whole house wfp? do any of you do the downstairs trad? im just switchin over to wfp after 7 years trad and think ill do downs trad as a bit of a customer compromise for now and i do like my squeegee!

AuRavelling79

Re: wfp downstairs
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 05:53:05 pm »
I do whole house generally. It is quicker.

But if you need to save water and or ease your custies in then you can do trad downstairs. You just won't get the job done so fast.
It's a game of three halves!

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 06:04:09 pm »
I am trad but I would not spend all that money and only use your system to do half the job, and the end of the day it is the faster job times that is going to pay for the investment. I would compose a summary of how the system works and why it is better with before and after picts of conservatories etc, emphasis on a seven day guarantee if that is something you would consider (i.e. you see any marks you don’t like we will come back and fix it. no hassle or fuss). Then give that to each customer for the first month.

You are going to get a couple who will be a little sceptical of it, but just let them know that is the way you are cleaning them and clean you will get them as promised if not you can have your money back.

andyatkinson

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 06:05:56 pm »
thanks guys, thats helpfull

ccmids

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 07:06:30 pm »
i will be cleaning tops with pole downs with trad to save water and going up ladders

kris martin

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 07:51:52 pm »
i will be cleaning tops with pole downs with trad to save water and going up ladders
this is what we do up pole and down trad but their is 2 of us and works a treat so will probably keep it this way ..

kris

NWH

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 08:37:21 pm »
I do the whole house WFP there is no point at all in tradding bottoms it`s a waste of time,i start at the furthest point and do tops and bottoms on each side at a time until i`m back round to the van.Don`t do all tops then go back to do all bottoms it will put 10 mins at least on each job and if it`s a large job even more time,i do a side at a time like i say up and down that way your never going back over the same ground.