This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

SteveAllan

Cheers
« on: March 14, 2009, 02:51:55 pm »
Thanks to all you pros for advice on here regarding pricing. Went to a house today and quoted £12 which is a lot for round my way and the couple said yes straight away. I had spent a few minutes looking around their house and a fair bit of time explaining why i use wfp and the benefits to them as a customer.
They told me their last wc was trad and looked like he had cleaned 20 houses before them with the same water and went around their house in about 5mins  and charged them £4 :o.
Then the best bit is i get home after the quote and i had 3 calls from her neighbours asking for quotes next week when i call to clean. They dont mind paying more for a regular service and someone who does not use dirty water. Result ;D
It will be interesting though if they move over to me as they are all scared of this guy and have always been worried about complaining, see what it brings eh ;)

Jimmy1

Re: Cheers
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 03:15:20 pm »
I bet you they move to you.

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 03:32:58 pm »
even with things the way they are now , people will pay for quality. good on you ;D

i quoted some people who looked shocked at price, i just tell them you get what you pay for ;D

tonylee

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 03:45:44 pm »
be careful as we should not be ripping people off you know!

Quoted two side by side yesterday, £14. on their own or £12. if they both come on. One said yes after a demo the other needed resuscuitation as they were paying £4.50 each before but they had not seen him since September.  My guess is he has not retired, just found better paying work.
Tony

cozy

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 03:45:54 pm »
Hi Steve, was that the area where the Krey twins opperate? ;D Not had any probs then? Nice one mate ;D

SteveAllan

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 03:51:14 pm »
Nah not ripping them off. Big 4 bedroom house, 9 windows, front and back doors to do also. Also a connie that they want 8 weekly (house 4 weekly) which i said i would charge couple quid extra for. They seemed chuffed with the price anyway and looking forward to someone turning up regular.

SteveAllan

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 04:20:46 pm »
I do the bottoms trad Stan but gonna make sure i have a clean bucket of water coz he is gonna be out checking ;D

C.C.S.

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 05:29:01 pm »
hi i don't really change water during the day,only if i'm doing first cleans.but if only regular houses the water doesn't get to dirty at the end of the day.cheers

suds window service

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 09:17:08 pm »
well done steve how many custys you got now?

peter holley

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 10:02:18 pm »
hi i don't really change water during the day,only if i'm doing first cleans.but if only regular houses the water doesn't get to dirty at the end of the day.cheers

oh dear! :o ::) :-\

SteveAllan

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 11:44:17 pm »
24 Dave, hopefully with those 3 it will be 27. Im toying with the idea of using the services of Paul Bass or Gemma to speed things up on the round building. Not sure though i hear good and bad about these type of services especially the former, i will have to see how the canvassing goes over the next few weeks.

NWH

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 12:16:26 am »
I say everytime it`s not always the money most just want you to be regular and don`t mind paying for it,credit crunch i`ve had more calls for work in the last few months than ever before.